Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

As we were coming in to park on Sunday we saw the unmistakable Pete walking up to the ground.What a great sight it was and what a wonderful Blues Supporter this guy is.
Perhaps he should change his "cards" that he leaves on the police horse shit that he looks for,with these wonderful words "United Fans were here" !! Absolutely true if you weren`t aware my fellow Blue Mooners.
Please change it Pete to "BBC were here".After all they are the biggest shit heads.

Why don't we have a big meet up at their studios before the next Saturday home game & cause a bit of a rumbustious,boisterous nuisance.

It'll creat a bloody stir,it'll be news,they'll have to report it. It'll be great fun and 'Justice for Pete' !!

Let's get it on Ric,you can raise a thread and get it going.

Power to the (Blue) people.

I am up for this!

I'm currently putting together a dossier of screenshots, articles & tweets such as this taken from official BBC sources.

They need to be very careful where they are treading as they are legally supposed to be unbiased.

I have a couple of names from those working there as well.

It's true folks, it's up there along with 1.2k comments, a lot pointing out that his name is Pete and that the BBC are rag cocksuckers.

Fucking disgrace that but not a huge surprise. We all know that the nation's biggest paedo ring is awash with bitter red bastards.

Easy to poke fun at Pete - who is a great guy and a true blue. I always make a point to say hello whenever I see him.
It was probably that fucking loser Septum Stone who posted the comment, I'm just surprised he can see past his mammoth conk to type anything on his computer.

That's not true.

It's true in principle. I didn't realise you had to post pages of small print and disclaimers, which would divert from the point of the post:

If you want to watch TV in the UK, you need to pay for a TV license. You know that very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.