Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Hopefully Pete will label the next horse turd he finds "if found, please return to the BBC", instead of his usual.

The club should stand up for him. Give him a corporate and arrange a segment on SKY/BT pre match to shame the fuckers. Club selling it as thanking a loyal supporter.

The picture first surfaced on their website as I was travelling to the game, about an hour before kick off and it was a slight piss take then but not too bad, something about him missing a pair of glasses not blue or something. Now if this is from an official source on their Facebook page and not some mock up by a rag it is an utter disgrace as we all know it is the rags name for us. Furthermore what right have they to use Pete's picture without permission and openly mock him?

As license fee payer's we pay for the utter drivel they are putting out there about not only our club but now the fan's and bullying individuals into the bargain! We can complain and I also feel the club needs to get off its arse and do more too!

Don't let this get sidetracked in typical Bluemoon fashion by who is paying their shitty fee or not we need to get together on this and fight back!
I can assure you it's from the verified MOTD Facebook page.

Why don't we have a big meet up at their studios before the next Saturday home game & cause a bit of a rumbustious,boisterous nuisance.

It'll creat a bloody stir,it'll be news,they'll have to report it. It'll be great fun and 'Justice for Pete' !!

Let's get it on Ric,you can raise a thread and get it going.

Power to the (Blue) people.

Bitter comment indeed......the reds have become so bitter now .......it makes me smile to be honest

Daft red ****s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.