Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I'm currently putting together a dossier of screenshots, articles & tweets such as this taken from official BBC sources.

They need to be very careful where they are treading as they are legally supposed to be unbiased.

I have a couple of names from those working there as well.

Brilliant! Enough is enough as the song goes! Nobody has a bigger self deprecating sense of humour than us but they have and are overstepping the line. The club should be taking this fight on, maybe if they actually talked to us they would guage the depth of feeling.

Disgraceful and so immature whoever put that,we can all have a laugh and banter but on a BBC webpage using the term " bertie "? would they use other terms for other clubs fans such as " rags,yids,smoggies,bin dippers " ? I think not.

the media attracts scumbags in droves.
fuck 'em, they are ****s.

pete is a beautiful person.
i believe in karma.
the ****s will get their comeuppances.

If the club doesnt step in on his behalf then Vicky Kloss and the entire communications dept needs f**king off the top of the etihad.

That is f**king disgraceful.

Again the thread isn't about some fucking moral high ground about tax evasion we are fighting the BBC and the mocking of one of our own!

I'll also add that Pep should refuse to talk to the c**ts until they publicly apologise on MOTD for this.

If the club doesnt step in on his behalf then Vicky Kloss and the entire communications dept needs f**king off the top of the etihad.

That is f**king disgraceful.

Agreed someone on here with a hotline to our inadequate customer service/media team needs to draw their attention to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.