Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Now had a reply to my complaint about not mentioning our game v Swansea on the 5 Live half-hourly news bulletins and it's fucking unbelievable:

Note the bit in bold and underlined - "Given the amount of sporting events and matches taking place...". There were just two PL games taking place that day. Two. And one got mentioned in every single bulletin between 8 and 10 while the other wasn't mentioned once.
I hope you called them a bunch of bullshitting c**ts, still made up about last night mind, it's good waking up with fuck you with the first thought in your mind :-)

How long do we need to wait for the escalated complaints? Getting silly really.

The match report on BBC Football page is fair today. Told me a stat I wasn't aware of about our keepers saving the last five penalties in three CL. Quite incredible stat that.

A match like that and the two clowns on Radio5 found it almost impossible to say anything positive about anythig City did. First
Fisrt goal one cm offside etc.

Bht just wattch the change of tone tonight

Bbc news this morning, main sports news story was liverpool are moving their training ground from Mel wood to blah blah blah, in other news manchester city come from behind to take a narrow win to the next leg.....

Odd that out of everything they could talk about, they've decided to make headline news about Pep's comment about scoring over there, almost comforting their fanbase with it "but they'll be out if they don't score honest"

Now had a reply to my complaint about not mentioning our game v Swansea on the 5 Live half-hourly news bulletins and it's fucking unbelievable:

Note the bit in bold and underlined - "Given the amount of sporting events and matches taking place...". There were just two PL games taking place that day. Two. And one got mentioned in every single bulletin between 8 and 10 while the other wasn't mentioned once.

I admire your persistence fella in this I really do but you cant help thinking that behind the scenes they are fucking laughing at us, they couldn't give a shit mate and are just paying us lip service.

The only way is to give it these fuckers hard when they are in the press boxes at the ground, they need fucking frightening into keeping there fucking mouths shut.

Simon Stone for one needs a fucking slap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.