Conceded 2 in 9 games.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
So far so good indeed. Only one slight issue has to be the communication between Hart and Kolo we nearly had a Deja Vu moment on Saturday!!!
I'll be honest... i shat myself.

Tricky_Trev said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
So far so good indeed. Only one slight issue has to be the communication between Hart and Kolo we nearly had a Deja Vu moment on Saturday!!!
I'll be honest... i shat myself.

same here i shat it!

but sometimes it happens im just glad he wasnt picking it out of the net.

Another way to look at it is 6 games 7 goals while chelsea has 2, arsenal and man u has 16. And so far only 5+ on goal difference

bringing didier drogba off proves how well kolo and vinc coped with him.chelsea made no clear cut chances, a header that hit the bar and a few 30 yard strikes was the best they could create. Excelent job for a defence that is almost as bare at the back as yids!<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 pm --<br /><br />bringing didier drogba off proves how well kolo and vinc coped with him.chelsea made no clear cut chances, a header that hit the bar and a few 30 yard strikes was the best they could create. Excelent job for a defence that is almost as bare at the back as yids!

gooney said:
Another way to look at it is 6 games 7 goals while chelsea has 2, arsenal and man u has 16. And so far only 5+ on goal difference

in City project there are 5 players needed for the attack phase.
Tevez
Silva
Balotelli
Kolarov
Boateng.
until now only Tevez has been available and fit.
Silva is coming only now and the other 3 are still injured or not fit.

wait for to be available all 5 and see that the City will score a few goals. Have faith.

Mancio said:
gooney said:

Tevez
Silva
Balotelli
Kolarov
Boateng.

wait for to be available all 5 and see that the City will make a few goals. Have faith.

Hey Mancio.

Am i right in thinking that the key to Mancini succeeding is through his full backs?

When Kolarov and Boateng are fit they will bomb forward and help the attack.
But if we then lose the ball and the other team try to counter with both full backs up the pitch then Barry and De Jong will slot in at either full back role to cover for Kolarov and Boateng?

Also Balotelli is massive for Mancini!

We need him back but only 100% fit.

Stillsy said:
Mancio said:
Tevez
Silva
Balotelli
Kolarov
Boateng.

wait for to be available all 5 and see that the City will make a few goals. Have faith.

Hey Mancio.

Am i right in thinking that the key to Mancini succeeding is through his full backs?

When Kolarov and Boateng are fit they will bomb forward and help the attack.
But if we then lose the ball and the other team try to counter with both full backs up the pitch then Barry and De Jong will slot in at either full back role to cover for Kolarov and Boateng?

Also Balotelli is massive for Mancini!

We need him back but only 100% fit.

usually the fullback bomb forward one per times , the second coming just when all the team is pressing the opponents in their box , and yes , a midfielder have to give cover for the FBs.

All credit to RM. He has made us extremely hard to score against and the chelski performance was one of the best defensive performances from a defence and midfield ive seen in the prem. the back 4 were solid and dejong and barry were outstanding in front of them

the lack of goal scoring chances is still a concern (though im not too bothered about that when we play chelski)...against the other teams though Im convinced we should have a bt more attacking wise on the pitch...hopefully now ade is fit again against newcastle on saturday we will see us have a more positive formation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.