Confident for Tomorrow?

MATCITY said:
Always am but we need to get at them from the 1st min unsettle them then just play our natural game

Totally agree. We cant afford to give them any time and space on the ball.

Just had £10 on Carlos 1st goal and a 3-0 win at 250/1 with paddy power.

Heart ruling the head? Who gives a fuck!

Come on City

I'd be worried if I were a Utd fan. If they don't beat us, Arsenal will be in pole position, and we'll be in a better position than where we were last week. Maybe not position wise, but we'll have taken points from our rival, and got our hardest game on paper out of the way. The pressure is on Utd to win, whereas a point will do for City.

I think the most likely result is a narrow Utd win after all their record at home is phenomenal. But anything can happen. I'd be very happy with a point

I am actually quite confident about the game. We have the best side this club had seen in years and they have a team that could not touch the rags of old . If we go at them we can do it because we are Manchester City . I am confident because I know we will get chances in the game , unlike other times we have played them. I know as long as we have Silva and Tevez on the pitch we have a real chance and we have to take it . Nige will be a loss but we can do it . This is the most confident I have felt about a derby at the swamp for as long as I can remember

Cautiously optimistic describes my emotional state.
The caution is because we're still not settled together enough to play as a team for 90 minutes (that'll come and we'll be fearsome next season).
The optimism is because we tend to loose concentration against the so called lesser sides .. but we'll be pumped up and fully focused for tomorrow for sure.
I'll settle for a 0-1 win for us with Tevez scoring after 3 minutes and then us hanging on like grim death for the next 93 minutes.
A win is a win is a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.