Configuration For The Expansion Of The North Stand - Seating - Standing - Season Ticket & Match Day Ticket Prices

There is clearly a strong justification for splitting the new discussion about seating/standing/ticketing for the expanded NS from the original construction thread.

It should have its own thread and not be merged with the atmosphere thread for instance as the club strategy and the push back from 1894 and others is a subject many want to voice their opinions on. It's also much wider than just the new NS as the apparent move by the club to only selling Flexi-Gold instead of full SCs will affect supporters in the entire stadium.
Just posted this in the 'construction' thread as I hadn't seen this one. It definitely needs to be retained and not merged in my view as there are bigger issues to be discussed.

My request to you is can you make the c in configuration a capital as it offends my sensibilities :)

Just posted this in the 'construction' thread as I hadn't seen this one. It definitely needs to be retained and not merged in my view as there are bigger issues to be discussed.

My request to you is can you make the c in configuration a capital as it offends my sensibilities :)
If we are to retain this as a thread separate from the one specific to construction matters, then please amend the title such that it's obvious. I'm afraid that 'configuration for the expansion of the North Stand at the Etihad Stadium' doesn't cut it (particularly when the first word isn't capitalised!). As IMB suggests, the new thread title needs to explicitly refer to 'seating/standing/ticketing for the expanded NS'. Otherwise, posters will understandably get confused.

Done.

The headline was a quick copy and paste from the City OS website.

At the risk of upsetting those that demand a Blue Wall and nothing less I think that the club proposal of 3000 rail seats at the back of the NS is a decent one. For starters, it won't affect those who are already in NS2 who don't want to stand and those that get the standing area seats will know what they are signing up for. If 8000 additional seats with 3000 of them standing can't generate more noise then there isn't much more the club can do.

The 'red line' of 1894 for rail seating in the entire stand except for the GA+ plus bit is a maximum demand that was never going to happen so they were always going to be disappointed.

At the risk of upsetting those that demand a Blue Wall and nothing less I think that the club proposal of 3000 rail seats at the back of the NS is a decent one. For starters, it won't affect those who are already in NS2 who don't want to stand and those that get the standing area seats will know what they are signing up for. If 8000 additional seats with 3000 of them standing can't generate more noise then there isn't much more the club can do.

The 'red line' of 1894 for rail seating in the entire stand except for the GA+ plus bit is a maximum demand that was never going to happen so they were always going to be disappointed.

Their red line is no GA+ as well btw, at least not where it currently is. Not a gripe, just pointing out re your post above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.