Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

Let's not get a ahead of ourselves here. He's 20 and has some elite players in the queue ahead of him. He's not Sane's replacement. Sterling replaced Sane about 18 months ago!

This kid is here to pressure Bernardo (a poor season by his own high standards) and Mahrez - who as we know divides opinion but he's having an okay season and looks to be finishing strongly. It'll be interesting what he does here. Two footed dribblers are rare. Sane was so one-sided, and Mahrez always wants to use his left. Bernardo doesn't have the agility of Mahrez or Sane so relys more on brain.

Give him a few seasons and by then, we should see if he's top class or still a very decent player to have in the squad.

Let's not get a ahead of ourselves here. He's 20 and has some elite players in the queue ahead of him. He's not Sane's replacement. Sterling replaced Sane about 18 months ago!

This kid is here to pressure Bernardo (a poor season by his own high standards) and Mahrez - who as we know divides opinion but he's having an okay season and looks to be finishing strongly. It'll be interesting what he does here. Two footed dribblers are rare. Sane was so one-sided, and Mahrez always wants to use his left. Bernardo doesn't have the agility of Mahrez or Sane so relys more on brain.

Give him a few seasons and by then, we should see if he's top class or still a very decent player to have in the squad.
Come on 1894 let us get a bit excited. Having watched his you-tube vid he looks the real deal. Better than that Welsh superstar over at the Swamp......reminds me of when Peter Barnes broke through....he did alright!

Come on 1894 let us get a bit excited. Having watched his you-tube vid he looks the real deal. Better than that Welsh superstar over at the Swamp......reminds me of when Peter Barnes broke through....he did alright!

From the little I have seen of him he looks more than a Sane. Good business and will thrive under Pep who will settle him in.

There was little to herald the arrival of Laporte and he has done alright too.

So the reality is that Manchester City got arguably a better player and £20m for Sane (+/- add ons).
That deserves Liverpool style trumpeting...
Welcome Ferran - Let's hope you do as well as the last attack minded 1st team player we bought from Valencia!

Seen Spanish pundit compare him to Joaquin. I can't believe how Patrick Roberts turned out. Sorry for not being more optimistic. ;)

Might be nice if we can give him time to settle in

I think he's more likely to get thrown in early.

Remember he's on holiday now, and has been for 2 weeks already.

If we get to the CL semis or final, he'll have had 6 weeks rest and holiday before our lads finish the season. Then they'll go on holiday for 3 weeks while he's at the club training.

So I think him, Aké, and anyone else we buy who's got a proper break between the seasons is going to end up playing a lot at the beginning of the season while everyone else is recovering and getting back into the rhythm of things.

He looks a very good signing. 20 mill plus add ons. Fast, attacking minded, skillful, great crosser, unselfish. He is only just 20 so to introduce him to in my opinion the best league in football may take him time to settle but he has the potential from what I've seen and heard from the media to be a great asset to city! Was also wanted by some of the elite clubs around Europe so he's no mug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.