Confused....and angry

Bigga said:
chesterguy said:
I think you need to take your medication mate. I said ADUG bought us because they saw an opportunity NOT because of they wanted to buy MCFC.......you fucking thick t**t.

You were the one that said "My view of how I see City play football was MY own. I did not attach every City fans view of it by adding 'we', except as an actual club. As long as YOU don't care how we win is a matter for YOU. I could care less."

What I said was that in my view Blackburn have inferior players to us at City yet Hughes forged them into a good side how he did I dont know but he did. Perhaps it was down to the players that he had their listening to what he had to say and oing it and perhaps at City there are too many players not prepared to do that

By superior players I mean Robiniho, SWP Ireland Kompany and hopefully Kaka or Villa or whichever other top star we can attract.

And as for the Galacticos you absolute tosser they were shite proving that even if you have all the best players i the world you cannot make them into a great team unless they are prepared to put the hard work in as well.

You sir are a t**t and your apology for being so is accepted

Maybe this is why you're a thick c*nt and always have been.
"ADUG bought us because they saw an opportunity NOT because of they wanted to buy MCFC"... Explain it. Since you seem to know what YOU are talking about. Why us and not Hull, Everton, Newcastle, Fulham? Amuse me to the extent of your knowledge. Let's see how much you know about our club.

If Real Madrid were so sh*te as the Galacticos, how on earth did they manage to win a title? In fact the 2002/03 season title? How did they win the Supercopa de España in 2003 and the Copa del Rey in 2003/ 04? Do some research to back what little knowledge you obviously have...

"By superior players I mean Robiniho, SWP Ireland Kompany and hopefully Kaka or Villa or whichever other top star we can attract." Let me explain, DOUR FOOTBALL HAS NEVER ATTRACTED TOP STARS and if you want Hughes to make Blackburn Mk II, that is what will happen. Arseh*le. Robinho is an obvious ADUG buy and SWP was bought to appease the fans. If they are after the likes of Kaka and Villa, clearly they seem to be working off another agenda to Hughes who will find himself walking the plank if those players don't like his methods.

And when you mention Blackburn, you also know that those players were bargain basement who were at last chance saloon, to play in the top league. They had one or two decent players, but you'll always get that with the Blackburns of this world. One must be utterly stupid to think the same notion of management applies at every club! One cannot bludgeon respect from everyone. One must know when to refine a process to get the results he wants.

Insult me all you like, you seem to have fun doing so. You'll be the second in this thread to do so and lose. It doesn't make your dim world any brighter. I don't think like you and I'm pretty glad I don't. I've been told I think 'black and white', but that's far far from the truth.

I'll be me and you be... whatever it is you are, I don't know. I'm happy with that.

Bigga mate, you really are a sad bastard with a MAJOR inferiority complex...

You should stick to posting pictures of semi-naked women on the off topic board...it's around about where you're intellect is at...

EDIT: Check out the part I've highlighted from your post. You're making a foooooooool of yourself my friend. And you come across like a boy who's had his toys taken away and who has taken to the internet to reclaim them. If you had even a modicum of humility you'd have let this thread die a slow death...ahh well. Keep acting like the hypocritical tit that you are...if you need a hug, PM me, I'll gladly give you one. Or at least send you the number for some charitable organizations that can help people like you...

Now, I'm off to discuss football with a French world cup winner...peace out BIGGA.

BillyShears said:

You should stick to posting pictures of semi-naked women on the off topic board...it's around about where you're intellect is at...

And you need to reply to me, just to get some dialogue! Am I not giving you enough attention? Poor you. And you needed to be able to post a similar dismissal to mine as mine obviously burned you! Did it keep you awake? Not original, was it, BS?? It must hurt.

PMSL!! You are SOOO transparent, it's funny! Keep at it, fella. You make yourself look a tw@, even more.

Bigga said:
BillyShears said:

And you need to reply to me, just to get some dialogue! Am I not giving you enough attention? Poor you. And you needed to be able to post a similar dismissal to mine as mine obviously burned you! Did it keep you awake? Not original, was it, BS?? It must hurt.

PMSL!! You are SOOO transparent, it's funny! Keep at it, fella. You make yourself look a tw@, even more.

Check out my edit bro...I think you'll find it pretty funny...LOL.

BillyShears said:
Bigga said:

Check out my edit bro...I think you'll find it pretty funny...LOL.

I've just shown it my colleague and we both burst out laughing!! "Is this guy for real?" were his words!

I'll say no more! You've really put a smile on my face!

Run along now... And play nice!!

Awww...

Bigga said:
I've just shown it my colleague and we both burst out laughing!! "Is this guy for real?" were his words!

Man...I'm so fo' real BIGGA...big up to your homy...sorry, colleague.

Awww...

Word bro, word. I'm down with that...

BillyShears said:
Bigga said:

Man...I'm so fo' real BIGGA...big up to your homy...sorry, colleague.

Awww...

Word bro, word. I'm down with that...
Haha

You 2 (and sometimes 3) guys have been trading insults and running each other down saying in so many words that the other is not worthy of your opinions.

So why have y'all spent so f*ck*n long talking to each other???

Luv It!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.