Congratulations and Well Done!

Fair play. As has already been said your fans were superb. We met some in the services and had a good chat. We met some on the walk to the tube, gave directions to a pub and shook hands. Met some on the tube, chatted, shook hands and had pictures took with them. Spoke to others on Wembley Way before and after. And most stayed behind too which is a real touch of class.

I hope you have a great next season and it's not long before you go again. And best of luck in Europe. I've loved this competetion this year, met some other great fans in Poznan, Hamburg and Aris and I have to say now your fans have gone right up in my estimation on a par with those.

Fair play Shafter, met loads of Stoke after the game and all top fans. I was Sat in the Stoke end for the game and you certainly made plenty of noise!!!

Shafter said:
Just thought i'd drop in to offer you all my congratulaions on lifting the FA Cup yesterday.

The better team won and i have no shame in saying that.

Hope you all had a great day, and even though we lost it was the most amazing experience in my 27 years as a Stoke supporter. From the moment we desended on baker street at 9am and took over the globe i thought the banter between Stoke and Man City fans was second to none. Everyone enjoying the day, shaking hands, drinking together and wishing each other all the best.....it's what it's all about.

The tube rides were great banter too and apart from a few minor skirmishes i thought both sets of fans were a credit to their clubs.

We stayed over last night and a great night out bumping into other stoke and man city fans everywhere without a hint of trouble.

So all in all a top day all round. See you tuesday but don't rub it in too much eh!!! ;-)

its been a great final, the friendly final, you should be proud of yourselves.

fair play mate i have really spoken highly of your set of fans since the final was a really pleasent experience for me personally have great respect now for you. and you stayed till the end was a great final for me personally. took everything with a smile afterwards too well done stoke fans best of luck in europa next year

Agree - Stoke fans were a credit to their club & football yesterday both before and after the game.

told you we would beat you (remember i said i'll kill myself if we lose) haha

thanks though
you were poor tbh but we dominated throughout

yaya is a beast

Shafter said:
Just thought i'd drop in to offer you all my congratulaions on lifting the FA Cup yesterday.

The better team won and i have no shame in saying that.

Hope you all had a great day, and even though we lost it was the most amazing experience in my 27 years as a Stoke supporter. From the moment we desended on baker street at 9am and took over the globe i thought the banter between Stoke and Man City fans was second to none. Everyone enjoying the day, shaking hands, drinking together and wishing each other all the best.....it's what it's all about.

The tube rides were great banter too and apart from a few minor skirmishes i thought both sets of fans were a credit to their clubs.

We stayed over last night and a great night out bumping into other stoke and man city fans everywhere without a hint of trouble.

So all in all a top day all round. See you tuesday but don't rub it in too much eh!!! ;-)

It would have looked all wrong with twelve fingers holding the cup aloft. !

On a serious note your fans yesterday were a credit to the club. Proper supporters. The pride of the Vale.

We went in to London after for a few beers and ended up having some food at Pizza Express in Leicester Square.

There was a large group of Man City fans in the downstairs area celebrating a birthday. One chap came over to our table had a good natter about the match and then came back with some champagne and birthday cake.

Similar experience of great banter back at the hotel in Watford, so despite the disappointment of the result I thought the atmosphere between both sets if fans was first class.

Hopefully some bridges have been built and our reputation somewhat enhanced.

Great post.

Stoke fans were superb and I even had one chase me down wembley way to give me my match ticket back after the game (it had fallen out of my pocket whilst celebrating). He said "thought you might want to keep this", which was a really nice touch. Totally magnanimous. I was touched.

Your fans have had some bad press with us recently but on yesterdays evidence you were top top class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.