Congratulations Pep.

I see Harry Redknapp wants a more diverse LM of the Season (IE just not Pep)... Never heard these things when SAF was winning the award. haha these guys are hurting. go Pep, go City, destroy them.

Triffic the old bitter tax dodging wanker. Fuck off back to the jungle and stay there.

Lol Fergie presenting pep.
Piss is really boiling now

Fully deserved pep. Incredible manager

Well done Pep - great coach, great motivator of players and super tactician - responsible for enhancing the 'beautiful game' probably more than anyone else. Gracious in defeat and always fair to opponents. He has given us all moments we will never forget - and many of them. The fight back started with Mancini and I will never forget how he promised to remove that awful banner at OT. But we have been blessed with the football we now see and it's mostly down to Pep. Above all else - I think we have seen in recent press conferences etc that he is truly a Blue. He gets us and the club and for me that's the icing on the cake.

I see Harry Redknapp wants a more diverse LM of the Season (IE just not Pep)... Never heard these things when SAF was winning the award. haha these guys are hurting. go Pep, go City, destroy them.

To be fair you didn’t hear it because it was a lot more diverse. Ferguson only won it 4 times in 26 years, which means 9 times he won the league and not the LMA award.

Pep has won it 3 times in the last 6.

Ferguson won it for his first title, 5th (treble year), 10th and 12th (the year everyone thought he was going to retire)

He didn’t win it either of the times they won 3 league titles in a row, in 2001 George Burley taking Ipswich to 5th in their first season in the PL was deemed better and in 2009 Moyes getting Everton to 5th and losing an FA Cup final was preferred.

6 of the last 8 LMA awards have gone to the PL winners. I would have been absolutely fine with De Zerbi winning it this year, or Howe, or O’Neill.

To be fair you didn’t hear it because it was a lot more diverse. Ferguson only won it 4 times in 26 years, which means 9 times he won the league and not the LMA award.

Pep has won it 3 times in the last 6.

Ferguson won it for his first title, 5th (treble year), 10th and 12th (the year everyone thought he was going to retire)

He didn’t win it either of the times they won 3 league titles in a row, in 2001 George Burley taking Ipswich to 5th in their first season in the PL was deemed better and in 2009 Moyes getting Everton to 5th and losing an FA Cup final was preferred.

6 of the last 8 LMA awards have gone to the PL winners. I would have been absolutely fine with De Zerbi winning it this year, or Howe, or O’Neill.
I thought he won the award 11 out of 13 title winning seasons, according to what I read yesterday. Lost out to Burley' Ipswich and Redknap's Spurs?
Or is there another manager award?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.