Congratulations Pep.

The GOAT of the modern era and possibly of all time.

Good managers usually win trophies,great managers win many trophies, but the greatest manager achieves that, changes football in three different countries, and does playing brands of football never witnessed in history.

Congratulations Pep,you're unique !!
I think he is the best tactician and coach of all time. Best manager is a tough call and an impossible judgement to make.

Tbh I am convinced they are recognising his talent. And I think they're doing that so he will leave the PL.

When he came here they told us he wouldn't be able to do it in the PL. That he couldn't do it in a cold Tuesday night in Stoke. That his style was unworkable in England...

fuck me he's shown them , they've had to eat their words.

and now the talk is that he's the best manager the PL has ever seen, even better that saf (and that's not just coming from utd hating pundits). Peps got the world at his feet, but I cannot think of anywhere else that he can produce what he's doing at City.

He couldn't have moved maguire into midfield, the fans (backed by the utd loving media) wouldn't allow it.
He could not play a false nine at real Madrid because they demand BIG names, shirt sales.
He couldn't do expansive football at bayern because of the politics from the players themselves!

City is THE only place he can do this wizadry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.