Congratulations

Yes, good luck on coming back up bwfc. I am going to have a great night tonight, get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations from the red, or green and gold, or today the black and blue half of Manchester. I think it would be an insult for me or any other United supporter to "concede" City are the better team because the table and the trophy make it a verifiable fact. Enjoy your celebrations thoroughly.

Castiel said:
Fucking congratulations! That game was up there with ours at the Nou Camp for tension. Best title win ever. Ever.

Still laughing at Fergusons face.
Cheers mate!! Supporting you guys in the champions league!!

Gar said:
Congratulations from the red, or green and gold, or today the black and blue half of Manchester. I think it would be an insult for me or any other United supporter to "concede" City are the better team because the table and the trophy make it a verifiable fact. Enjoy your celebrations thoroughly.

You did not have to come here today - so Thank You.

Bloody hell lads, you dont do it easy do you lol.
Im absolutely over the moon for you all, I really am, massive congratulations from all at Elland Road, well done.

Gar said:
Thank you. You've always been a stand up guy.

Sunderland fan here! Happily did the poznan to taunt the United fans along with thousands of Sunderland fans when you scored your 3rd! Hilarious. Enjoy lads and lasses.

Stoke fan here, congratulations on winning the title! I posted something a long time ago about sticking with Mancini and that you were work in progress and its had paid off, get rid of some dead wood and add more quality and with the money that you guys have there is no reason why you cannot dominate the Premier League for years to come.

MackemLad said:
Sunderland fan here! Happily did the poznan to taunt the United fans along with thousands of Sunderland fans when you scored your 3rd! Hilarious. Enjoy lads and lasses.

My mate text me saying they were doing that earlier. Quality. Especially after having it done to us when our challenge looked to be falling apart.

Thanks a lot mate and to the Stoke fan as well - I would never want us to turn into fans who are arrogant towards other clubs so your congratulations mean a lot to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.