Considering our record, is a DRAW at Spurs a good point?

skybluekings said:
Spurs are stumbling a bit but would be up for it most definitely when we play them on Wed.
Normally a point away to Spurs and their current form would be a good thing, but for us and our situation:

1. If we win we establish ourselves as serious contenders
2. If we lose we fall further behind the top 4 chase and maybe even go 7th if Liverpool win their game

and worst of all another DRAW

If we draw at Spurs it will be 1 win in 10 games (sounds more like a relegation team's stats than a top 4 team TBH).

I would take a draw away to Spurs and try to win the home game.

How do you guys feel about another draw on Wed?
A draw would be a very good result. Their strengths are our weaknesses, and I am particularly worried about Lennon up against Sylvinho. He wont have the hard-working and pacy Bellamy in front of him to push back Lennon either.

We could get thrashed, because we are going to ve very open. Spurs struggle when you get a lot of players behind the ball. That's what Stoke and Wolves did. They will love the idea of a team like Wigan playing open attractive football against them.

This is my main criticism of Hughes. We don't seem to be able to go away and play defensive counter-attacking football. We have to play 4 forwards which is too much - even at home

Thats the beauty of supporting City you really do not know what u r going to get when you go and watch them!!!

Agree match looks like its got goals written all over it so it will probably be Nil nIL!!

As long as we don't lose, our results in our first four games mean we'll not get relegated!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Must admit at first glance a draw at Bolton is disappointing.

However when you think we came back three times and had to contend with a dubious opener and sending off it just shows the character of this team!! We never stop fighting and were pressing hard for the win towards the end of the match!!

The draw at the end was better than a loss continues our unbeaten run and we gained an extra point than Spurs Manure and Liverpool!!

Comon lads lady luck has got to change for us soon!!

you forgot to point out that we went behind three times to a club who had one of the worst home records in the division and fighting spirit against relegation fodder is never enough

I'll be more than happy with a draw, we never do well against spurs. Like everyone else said as long as we dont lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.