Considering our record, is a DRAW at Spurs a good point?

dukyblue said:
We need to win on Weds.

Can see it being a really open game with lots of goals.

We've missed so many opportunities this season to open up a bit of a gap and the fact is that BIRMINGHAM will probably be above us by weds evening if we dont win!

Its only a matter of time before the mickeys put a bit of a run together as they always do. We need to get out of the "we'd have lost that last year" mentality and start going at teams from the off rather than waiting til we are behind. If we'd have seen out just 2 of those stupid home draws we'd now be a point clear in fourth with a game in hand.
quote]
This

It's gonna be a game thats won or lost down the left, both teams defensive weakness are down that side but most dangerous attacking options are also on that side, they'll be more bothered about robinho than we will about that little turd lennon.

A draw would be a decent result but were capable of beating the twats.

We need to sit as high as we can in the table come the transfer window, we need to look appealing as possible to any big signings

Mark - TheBlue said:
robinho ? tracking back against lennon? no chance
I think it would be more a case of Lennon having to track back to help out Corluka. Think Robbie will own Charlie. Plus Lescott at LB would be too much for Lennon

On their day spurs are a very strong team who i think at rpesent are just slightly ahead of us in terms of development.....they have been hovering around teh top top6 for quite a bit now and in all honestly i would have thought they would have come closer to breaking the top 4 in past seasons

we are definaely going to be weakened by teh probable loss of swp, dejong and bellamy as well as bridge

sylvihnio vs lennon is a very scarry prospect...lennon will destroy him for pace so sylvinio is going to have to be very cleaver.

their defence is a strange one.....on some days it looks very good...and on others it looks dreadful

In defoe...they have a striker that i said we should go for years ago....and still maintain that......he is in very good form and his pace and movement will cause us problems

of course we can cause them problems with ade and tevez upfront but the loss of swp and bellamy will affect our ability to play on the break.......robbie has his obvious attibutes for attacking but to expect him to defend is ridiculous.....and innaffective

will MH risk weiss on the right?????....tempting but is it a step too far for the lad???.....he could out ireland out their but we all know that he loses a great deal of effectiveness out their but he is more experienced than weiss so not sure

barry could play ion theleft i pose but agsain i think he loses affectiventess out there

All in all id say a point there in presetnt circumstances is a very good result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.