Conspiracy Theories

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
The real world of James Bond is alive in some peoples heads.

They'll grow up at some point.

Are you insinuating 007 is fictional ?

If so i think a perma ban is in order for such outrageous lies.

On topic, i have a few hours so may re-watch some of the 9/11 stuff again.

TCIB said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
The real world of James Bond is alive in some peoples heads.

They'll grow up at some point.

Are you insinuating 007 is fictional ?

If so i think a perma ban is in order for such outrageous lies.

On topic, i have a few hours so may re-watch some of the 7/11 stuff again.
7/11? So there's a conspiracy involving convenience stores??

Always thought the owner of CostCutter looked dodgy!

Edit: too slow TCIB!

A quick question. If a few years back someone claimed the government is reading every email, listening to every phone call you make, and viewing every picture you put online, what would you think? Conspiracy theory?

BulgarianPride said:
A quick question. If a few years back someone claimed the government is reading every email, listening to every phone call you make, and viewing every picture you put online, what would you think? Conspiracy theory?

This is how conspiracy theories work, in truth the government may or may not have the ability to do this, but I doubt very much whether it actually is, for very practical reasons.

BulgarianPride said:
No I would think the government have been snooping in everyones business since some **** called Mr Fawkes tried to blow them up. technology has just made it astoundingly easy

The perfect fumble said:
BulgarianPride said:

This is how conspiracy theories work, in truth the government may or may not have the ability to do this, but I doubt very much whether it actually is, for very practical reasons.

'reading' isn't quite the right operative, but 'snooping/storing' might be closer - and as others have mentioned, these are not fanciful & impossible conjectures, unlike the 9/11 or Moon landing conspiracies & their loopy 'logic' (to say things in a nice way)

.. and to others on this thread, especially the 007 doubters, - I can kill you with my brain

;o)

MCFCinUSA said:
The perfect fumble said:
BulgarianPride said:

'reading' isn't quite the right operative, but 'snooping/storing' might be closer - and as others have mentioned, these are not fanciful & impossible conjectures, unlike the 9/11 or Moon landing conspiracies & their loopy 'logic' (to say things in a nice way)

.. and to others on this thread, especially the 007 doubters, - I can kill you with my brain

;o)

Hmmmmmm;)

The perfect fumble said:
BulgarianPride said:

I would think the Chinese know more about us than GCHQ. "Not in any don't trust the yellow skins kinda way", more a matter of numbers they would be able to throw at the listening stations adding to that they manufacture/ develope a large percentage of the hardware we use to connect to the web. Knowledge is power and i would think it is a way of preparation should someone go all Pinky and the Brain again.

talkativesprout said:
The perfect fumble said:
BulgarianPride said:

I would think the Chinese know more about us than GCHQ. "Not in any don't trust the yellow skins kinda way", more a matter of numbers they would be able to throw at the listening stations adding to that they manufacture/ develope a large percentage of the hardware we use to connect to the web. Knowledge is power and i would think it is a way of preparation should someone go all Pinky and the Brain again.

this is de rigueur in intelligence gathering, and has been going on before IT was in vogue; one of my friends used to sit in the US (at a military facility) and listen in on the Russians... I think what people have been talking about in this thread is the covert electronic storage of private information as part of the American intel gathering in conjunction with major American providers of communication services.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.