Conspiracy theories......

Of course the Americans landed on the moon. Otherwise, we wouldn't know about the Clangers or The Soup Dragon.

Reactions: DJ1
karen7 said:
Kennedy-state sponsered murder
marilyn murdered by kennedy
Diana murdered by either the royals or MI5

Yup Karen I think Marilyn was got rid of - the helicopter landing there that night and all. Diana yup too easy to just think it was an accidental crash.

Aliens - have they been here already ? Would the ptb tell us?

Pigeonho said:
July 1997 - princess Di says 'in two weeks I will do something that will shock the world'
2 weeks later - she 'died'

Our princess is living it up somewhere with Dodi.

Same place as Elvis Presley I'm led to believe.

stony said:
Of course the Americans landed on the moon. Otherwise, we wouldn't know about the Clangers or The Soup Dragon.

Of course silly me!!!!

What about Erik Von daniken (spelling apologies) has anyone read his stuff?

Illuminati dating back to pre Egypt is my favourite. Including the Nazis and the knight's templar. It's compelling yet ridiculous, hilarious yet fascinating at the same time. Some people have put a lot of effort into looking for things that aren't there. Joined the dots of history and come up with a mutant.

Yaya_Tony said:
Illuminati dating back to pre Egypt is my favourite. Including the Nazis and the knight's templar. It's compelling yet ridiculous, hilarious yet fascinating at the same time. Some people have put a lot of effort into looking for things that aren't there. Joined the dots of history and come up with a mutant.

But the knights Templar did exist - crusades and all that but not sure they were in anyway connected with the davinci code lol

David Icke's website is the best place to look for conspiracy theories. The man is a complete fucking loon.
Our younger posters won't remember him on tv, but he was the Jeff Stelling of his day.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
BlueBearBoots said:
As a kid in the 70's I always believed they landed on the moon
So did I. Then a load of peoplke told me it didn't happen... then some more told me it did
The moon one is brilliant. Look at the dust patches where it is supposed to have landed and the crosses on the camera, plus it looks like the Arizona desert but in black and white. Definitive proof I tell ya!! Fpmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.