Conspiracy theories......

stony said:
David Icke's website is the best place to look for conspiracy theories. The man is a complete fucking loon.
Our younger posters won't remember him on tv, but he was the Jeff Stelling of his day.

Oh my word yus he was an odd one

BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
David Icke's website is the best place to look for conspiracy theories. The man is a complete fucking loon.
Our younger posters won't remember him on tv, but he was the Jeff Stelling of his day.

Oh my word yus he was an odd one

He thinks the world is ruled by Aliens and all the people in power are reptiles, including the royal family.

Pigeonho said:
July 1997 - princess Di says 'in two weeks I will do something that will shock the world'
2 weeks later - she 'died'

Our princess is living it up somewhere with Dodi.

Is this true
Sorry for being stupid
If so opens my mind again about this,Was it because she was going to marry!!

stony said:
not s-t-i-c-t-l-y true

he talks far more sense than many politicians on a wide range of subjects....other times he does go a tad over the top though :)

Begbie said:
stony said:
not s-t-i-c-t-l-y true

he talks far more sense than many politicians on a wide range of subjects....other times he does go a tad over the top though :)

So saying the royal family are all alien lizards like something out of V is just "a tad over the top" ?

silvaboots said:
Pigeonho said:
July 1997 - princess Di says 'in two weeks I will do something that will shock the world'
2 weeks later - she 'died'

Our princess is living it up somewhere with Dodi.

Is this true
Sorry for being stupid
If so opens my mind again about this,Was it because she was going to marry!!

Yes she told the press she was about to do something big but we will never know what it was

BlueBearBoots said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Illuminati dating back to pre Egypt is my favourite. Including the Nazis and the knight's templar. It's compelling yet ridiculous, hilarious yet fascinating at the same time. Some people have put a lot of effort into looking for things that aren't there. Joined the dots of history and come up with a mutant.

But the knights Templar did exist - crusades and all that but not sure they were in anyway connected with the davinci code lol
it's the bit about them being the link between alien Egypt and the Nazis, therefore the root of all evil I find hard to swallow. Edward longshanks (stop guffawing) the first went on crusades in the 12 & 1300's so it happened, but all the links in the illuminati story to me are coincidental due to circumstance. Makes me laugh that some people are utterly convinced by it!

stony said:
Begbie said:
stony said:
not s-t-i-c-t-l-y true

So saying the royal family are all alien lizards like something out of V is just "a tad over the top" ?
you gotta give leeway...davinci was a bit of a nutter too...he thought he could invent a flying machine that would always stay in the air

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.