Conspiracy theories......

BlueBearBoots

Ok not the plane one or the McCann one they have their own thread but what's your favourite? Did the yanks land on the moon? Was Marilyn Monroe murdered? What about Roswell?

What others too?

As a kid in the 70's I always believed they landed on the moon but in recent years I'm not so sure! And Marilyn? Did the Kennedy's get rid?

BlueBearBoots said:
Ok not the plane one or the McCann one they have their own thread but what's your favourite? Did the yanks land on the moon? Was Marilyn Monroe murdered? What about Roswell?

What others too?

As a kid in the 70's I always believed they landed on the moon but in recent years I'm not so sure! And Marilyn? Did the Kennedy's get rid?
9/11....take your pick out of any number of theories and the 'debate' had me pissing meself laughing for months on end

I think we did Roswell and concluded pretty quick it is just a vast r&d for military aviation Ms Boots.

The Monroe stuff is something i never really looked into as i am interested in the more life changing stuff like "did aliens visit us" and such.
Kennedy assassination is still inconclusive imo.

Jim Morrison didn't just have a heart attack IMO he overdosed and if was covered up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.