Conspiracy theory nuts

My ex wife doesn’t trust science but only trusts in God or the Lord Jesus! Fuck me glad she’s my ex. Born again Christian. Thank fuck we divorced. What’s wrong with people?
Being religious isn't a conspiracy.

Anti vaxxers or flat earthers are good examples of conspiracy theorist nuts.

My ex is religious, the cheating slut.

Unfortunately because she went against the word of baby Jesus she is now doomed to hell.
Hell where Satan belches fire, and enormous devils break wind both day and night.

Fortunately I am a pious and devout individual who bears no ill will.

Have it you fat ****. :)

I’m a fully paid up conspiracy theory nut…

I think religions are the biggest conspiracies in human history. They have fooled billions of people (by indoctrinating them from infanthood) to believe that some nosey **** who spies on us from behind the Moon (or wherever he is) has created everything and we must live our lives according to the rules he’s set. All for control and power.

I feel sorry for people who believe in any of them. In a way, it’s not their fault, they have been the victims of menticide. Although you’d think that as adults they’d use some critical thinking, scientific facts and reason to realise it’s all a load of fantastical bollocks that’s just come from a few books with stories that don’t even have historical or archeological evidence of ever happening:

There’s no evidence of Hebrews ever being slaves in Egypt so no exodus could ever have occurred, no evidence of a war between Israelites and Canaan, no reliable evidence of the existence of Jesus, no evidence that Mecca was a place of significance at the time Mohamed supposedly lived (it’s unlikely Mecca even existed at that point… Mocha in Yemen was a significant place at that time, maybe they’ve put their major site in the wrong fucking place? Not difficult to see the possibility to why though as a large chunk of the Quran is written in a language that’s never been understood or translated by anyone yet, it could say anything!)… and all those nonsense myths about angels and miracles and ‘god’ talking to them, nah, no fucking chance.

Biggest conspiracies ever!

Last edited:
I’m a fully paid up conspiracy theory nut…

I think religions are the biggest conspiracies in human history. They have fooled billions of people (by indoctrinating them from infanthood) to believe that some nosey **** who spies on us from behind the Moon (or wherever he is) has created everything and we must live our lives according to the rules he’s set. All for control and power.

I feel sorry for people who believe in any of them. In a way, it’s not their fault, they have been the victims of menticide. Although you’d think that as adults they’d use some critical thinking, scientific facts and reason to realise it’s all a load of fantastical bollocks that’s just come from a few books with stories that don’t even have historical or archeological evidence of ever happening:

There’s no evidence of Hebrews ever being slaves in Egypt so no exodus could ever have occurred, no evidence of a war between Israelites and Canaan, no reliable evidence of the existence of Jesus, no evidence that Mecca was a place of significance at the time Mohamed supposedly lived (it’s unlikely Mecca even existed at that point… Mocha in Yemen was a significant existing place though, maybe they’ve put their major site in the wrong fucking place? Not difficult to see why though as large chunk of the Quran is written in a language that’s never been understood or translated by anyone yet, it could say anything!)… and all those nonsense myths about angels and miracles and ‘god’ talking to them, nah, no fucking chance.

Biggest conspiracies ever!
Noooo, Repent Sinner!
Or it's Hell,... where the softest parts of your nether regions are everyone elses favourite lunch.

Are there any conspiracy theories that were actually proved to be true ?,I'm going to have a look
This ‘conspiracy theory’ was that the US government had run ‘psyops’ in the 50’s and 60’s. Turns out, they had. It was called MK Ultra.
It subjected US and Canadian citizens – through colleges, universities, hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies – to the covert, nonconsensual administration of high doses of LSD, hypnosis, electroshocks, isolation, sensory deprivation and verbal and sexual abuse to explore weakening people and forcing confessions through brainwashing and psychological torture.

There was also one in the early 80’s that suggested the UK government had a plan to put cameras up everywhere to keep surveillance tabs on the UK population, which we obviously wouldn’t stand for!!

This ‘conspiracy theory’ was that the US government had run ‘psyops’ in the 50’s and 60’s. Turns out, they had. It was called MK Ultra.
It subjected US and Canadian citizens – through colleges, universities, hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies – to the covert, nonconsensual administration of high doses of LSD, hypnosis, electroshocks, isolation, sensory deprivation and verbal and sexual abuse to explore weakening people and forcing confessions through brainwashing and psychological torture.

There was also one in the early 80’s that suggested the UK government had a plan to put cameras up everywhere to keep surveillance tabs on the UK population, which we obviously wouldn’t stand for!!
Just read about that, scary shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.