Conspiracy theory nuts

A load of them on the centre of the roundabout at the Tesco junction in Stockport this afternoon.

Vaccines, Jesus, don’t believe anything they tell you and various other shite on their banners and placards.

What a way to spend your day.

The amount of restraint it takes me to not let the intrusive thoughts win and mow those cunts over with a two ton Land Rover every time I see them in that junction, I should be given some sort of award really. I don’t know how I managed it.

My ex wife doesn’t trust science but only trusts in God or the Lord Jesus! Fuck me glad she’s my ex. Born again Christian. Thank fuck we divorced. What’s wrong with people?

Depends how fanatical she is really.

I was brought up C of E. You know, cups of tea and biscuits, the odd raffle. All very Vicar of Dibley and harmless. I never really believed in it all but when push comes to shove I imagine most people in the C of E don’t either, they’re more like community centres and somewhere for old ladies to gossip.

There’s a world of difference between that and the kind of militant religious fundamentalism you see in parts of America or the Middle East.

Not all religious is evil and bad. Just when people take it a bit too far IMO.

I’m a fully paid up conspiracy theory nut…

I think religions are the biggest conspiracies in human history. They have fooled billions of people (by indoctrinating them from infanthood) to believe that some nosey **** who spies on us from behind the Moon (or wherever he is) has created everything and we must live our lives according to the rules he’s set. All for control and power.

I feel sorry for people who believe in any of them. In a way, it’s not their fault, they have been the victims of menticide. Although you’d think that as adults they’d use some critical thinking, scientific facts and reason to realise it’s all a load of fantastical bollocks that’s just come from a few books with stories that don’t even have historical or archeological evidence of ever happening:

There’s no evidence of Hebrews ever being slaves in Egypt so no exodus could ever have occurred, no evidence of a war between Israelites and Canada, no reliable evidence of the existence of Jesus, no evidence that Mecca was a place of significance at the time Mohamed supposedly lived (it’s unlikely Mecca even existed at that point… Mocha in Yemen was a significant place at that time, maybe they’ve put their major site in the wrong fucking place? Not difficult to see the possibility to why though as a large chunk of the Quran is written in a language that’s never been understood or translated by anyone yet, it could say anything!)… and all those nonsense myths about angels and miracles and ‘god’ talking to them, nah, no fucking chance.

Biggest conspiracies ever!
To be fair mate, you were getting a like for the first sentence :-)

I have a made one slight tweak, and just like that a new conspiracy was born.

What else are they hiding from us..........

Being religious isn't a conspiracy.

Anti vaxxers or flat earthers are good examples of conspiracy theorist nuts.
Kind of is though isn't it?

Laying the ground work with children from a very early age to contribute to the upkeep of a mythical magic man in the sky?

Always find it strange that our Lord saviour is also big on fancy buildings and large gold candle sticks and the like - all seems a bit luxurious to me for a guy that was nailed to a cross and bled out.

When you add in that within certain religions you can advance your status by the contribution of finances - not sure what else you would class it as BW......... :-)

Are there any conspiracy theories that were actually proved to be true ?,I'm going to have a look

There are tons of conspiracies that are true. Governments up to no good. Rich people colluding to screw people over.

There's a big difference between nonsensical theories like the moon landing being faked, or school shootings not being real, or climate change being a hoax, where it's easy to disprove them, and theories where people with power may be doing shady stuff, but there's not enough information in the public realm to really know.

Kind of is though isn't it?

Laying the ground work with children from a very early age to contribute to the upkeep of a mythical magic man in the sky?

Always find it strange that our Lord saviour is also big on fancy buildings and large gold candle sticks and the like - all seems a bit luxurious to me for a guy that was nailed to a cross and bled out.

When you add in that within certain religions you can advance your status by the contribution of finances - not sure what else you would class it as BW......... :-)
Are you applying the label of conspiracy to all religion like Islam And buddhist etcetera.

I'm not religious but I don't think someone who believes in a God is a conspiracy theorist. As the original poster seemed to imply, live and let live is what I believe...
If someone wants to believe in a god , that is okay with me.

Are you applying the label of conspiracy to all religion like Islam And buddhist etcetera.

I'm not religious but I don't think someone who believes in a God is a conspiracy theorist. As the original poster seemed to imply, live and let live is what I believe...
If someone wants to believe in a god , that is okay with me.
i have no problem with religion,each to their own, except when people go to war or murder in the name of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.