constant BS from trafford(merged)

City going to bottle it

City Milk (Glasgow) - suppliers of milk to over 200 homes in Glasgow have taken the decision to Bottle there milk rather than supply in cartons

<a class="postlink" href="http://citymilk.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://citymilk.co.uk/</a>

I Remember the old days - when posts like these weren't funny then either ;-p

Re: we are going to bottle it.

Not sure who is advising them with there attacks, but its a massive fail.

york away to this! said:
glen quagmire said:
source: or you have made this up.

apparently it came from someone in "fairly close proximity" to someone who was once at the club, in some capacity.

nailed on.
So basically it could be a friggin ex-cleaner or tea lady...

Are You worried ?

Do You think we are goin to 'bottle it' ?

Re: City going to bottle it

I have followed your link and have a question for your chums at City Milk.

They say they deliver milk and milk related products.

Could you clarify for me whether a nice pair of milky breasts comes under this category? If so, can I order some and when will they arrive? - do I need to leave a bra on the doorstep overnight?

Re: Schmeichel: City will bottle it

When we get a 1 - 0 win away from home with plenty of possession and controling the game its a sign of weakness and bottling it..

when united are backs against the wall and scrape a last minute winner at norwich, its the sign of champions...

dont make me laugh.

reel em in.

maintainin on the hook, any other takers

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

So what, they've been there before and done it.

They've also been there before and bottled it:

94-95 2nd
97-98 2nd
01-02-3rd
03-04 3rd
04-05 3rd
05-06 2nd
09-10 2nd

Seems nobody mentions these times, they'd better get used to 2nd placed finishes and lower cos we ain't going away!!

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

I think they're bottling it - theyve not been up against US before in the race for the title and they cannot shut up about it.

Just say 1-6 thatll shut the fookers up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.