constant BS from trafford(merged)

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford(merged)

To all the Scum has beens wannabe's and hangers on....shut the fuck up you boring cunts.

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
All we need now is a medium with a message from Matt Busby, can't be anyone else left to have an opinion from the swamp surely.

I don't think Denis Law's been wheeled out yet.
Much as I admired him when he played for us he usually comes out with something pro-Rags.

I'm still waiting for the scrape-headed ticket tout to come out with his two penn'orth.

Or is he too old and senile to make any sense? Not that he ever did, of course.

A phrase has just come to mind.

It includes the words 'straws' and 'clutching', but not necessarily in that order!

The scum will fight tooth and nail to keep their crown.

I wouldn't expect anything less.

Pity the've no teeth or nails left!

So 5 wins out of 5 games in Feb is bottling it and losing focus?.

PLEASE!

They'll all come out of the woodwork in the next few weeks to try and unsettle us.Lets just hope we can hang on,and piss on their bonfire!

Colliahhh said:
Can we get a nice list of all this shite theyre spouting for when we lift the cup at the end of the season?

Denile isnt just a river in egypt...

indeed - it's also dat tall irish bloke with de disco pants....

They must be scraping the barrel now, will know for sure when the bastards wheel out stepney and birtles as well as digging up that twat matt busby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.