constant BS from trafford(merged)

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford(merged)

What I do like is that despite all the crap from the United camp which infuriates me to say the least is there is no responce from a City ( who must be pissed off with all this has we are)

We have done our talking on the pitch and we remain 2 points clear and remained cool calm and collective.

No doubt that really pisses off the Scum

All this talk from over there we must be done for lads, we might as well forget it. Are we safe from relegation yet?

C_T_I_D said:
It's getting rather tedious and repetative now. As Mancini said, if we win the next 13 games then we win the league and there's nothing all those swamp dwellers can do about it now.

The only problem I foresee is they only have to play Tottenham this weekend and then come to the Etihad. We've got Chelsea, Arsenal and a tough defensive Stoke fixture thrown in aswell.

It's going to go down to the wire and the further we go ahead in terms of points the further the pressure will be on them. It's imperative that Tottenham get a positive result tomorrow against them for the future of our title challenge in my opinion.

I agree phychologically if we can put daylight between us and them it gives us the upper hand. Unless 'Arry has decided to throw the towel in then I can well see Spurs getting a result on Sunday. If Spurs come out and have real go then I believe they should win confortably.

With there weaknesses at the back and rug head not back I think this is probably the best chance that Spurs have of overcoming the omen the rags seem to have over them.

Imagine with me a second, blue brothers...

A giant blue tank rolling forward. It passed the red stop signs ages ago. People keep throwing these little red barriers in front of it, but the giant blue tank just smashes them down and keeps rolling forward. Big red laser-guided missile hits it and blows up. Out of the smoke rolls the giant blue tank, moving ever-forward............

I love this crap. "United will win the Premiership because they've won it before. City won't because they haven't."

I know it's a results-based business but this is just going too far. Anyone who believes the tripe is a moron and can't see that United are just pulling out all the stops because they can't win on quality alone. When I hear stuff like this, I imagine that giant blue tank, in all it's glory.

And I smile.

We're gonna win the league no matter what. If, against all likeliness, we don't win it this season, then it will be next season. We have the power now, and anyone who can't see that forest through the red trees, is going to have a rude awakening in the near future.

I could ramble on and on about things that prove the shift in momentum but you guys know the score. Let's enjoy the ride.

(And try not to have a nervous breakdown along the way, haha!)

Fergie believes TV will be City's downfall???

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Manchester City may start to get affected by the scheduling of TV fixtures on the Premier League title run-in.

Once again, Manchester United go second this weekend, with their trip to Tottenham coming on Sunday - 24 hours after City entertain relegation-threatened Bolton.

Next weekend both sides have Sunday fixtures and the weekend after City are not due to be in action until Monday, when they entertain Chelsea, although that match might be pushed back still further due to the FA Cup.

It is the kind of scheduling Ferguson has been dealing with for over two decades now but is totally new for City and their manager Roberto Mancini.

"It doesn't make a difference to us - but it may make a difference to them as they don't have the same kind of experience," Ferguson told Inside United. "You never know."

Ferguson views United's experience as a vital asset and news that Michael Owen has come through his first proper training session after almost four months out with a thigh strain was a source of celebration for the former England man.

"Hallelujah!!! Trained today for the first time and all felt great. Onwards and upwards," he wrote on Twitter.

United look certain to be without Chris Smalling for the White Hart Lane trip after the defender was taken to hospital on Wednesday night after an horrendous clash of heads with Klaas Jan Huntelaar as the Dutchman scored in Holland's 3-2 win over England at Wembley.

It is anticipated Wayne Rooney will return from a throat infection, though, which should bolster United's attack in what could turn out to be a significant game in the title race given the Red Devils have not lost in the Premier League to Spurs since May 2001.

And Rooney is another who buys into the theory that experience could ultimately prove decisive.

"When I was a young lad and first at the club, we might have been losing a game and I'd have been saying 'just put the ball into the box' and panicking a bit about losing," he said.

"Now I'm older and more experienced you know to just keep playing your game as there's always a chance you will get an opportunity to score.

"That comes from playing so many games and the experience you pick up along the way."

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

xenon_ said:
Imagine with me a second, blue brothers...

A giant blue tank rolling forward. It passed the red stop signs ages ago. People keep throwing these little red barriers in front of it, but the giant blue tank just smashes them down and keeps rolling forward. Big red laser-guided missile hits it and blows up. Out of the smoke rolls the giant blue tank, moving ever-forward............

I love this crap. "United will win the Premiership because they've won it before. City won't because they haven't."

I know it's a results-based business but this is just going too far. Anyone who believes the tripe is a moron and can't see that United are just pulling out all the stops because they can't win on quality alone. When I hear stuff like this, I imagine that giant blue tank, in all it's glory.

And I smile.

We're gonna win the league no matter what. If, against all likeliness, we don't win it this season, then it will be next season. We have the power now, and anyone who can't see that forest through the red trees, is going to have a rude awakening in the near future.

I could ramble on and on about things that prove the shift in momentum but you guys know the score. Let's enjoy the ride.

(And try not to have a nervous breakdown along the way, haha!)

The wheels on the tank go round and round,round and round,round and round,the wheels on the tank go round and round....all fucking day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you mate,smiling like a cheshire cat (even though am not from Cheshire)

Re: Fergie believes TV will be City's downfall???

BigBlueNick said:
Sir Alex Ferguson believes Manchester City may start to get affected by the scheduling of TV fixtures on the Premier League title run-in.

Once again, Manchester United go second this weekend, with their trip to Tottenham coming on Sunday - 24 hours after City entertain relegation-threatened Bolton.

Next weekend both sides have Sunday fixtures and the weekend after City are not due to be in action until Monday, when they entertain Chelsea, although that match might be pushed back still further due to the FA Cup.

It is the kind of scheduling Ferguson has been dealing with for over two decades now but is totally new for City and their manager Roberto Mancini.

"It doesn't make a difference to us - but it may make a difference to them as they don't have the same kind of experience," Ferguson told Inside United. "You never know."

Ferguson views United's experience as a vital asset and news that Michael Owen has come through his first proper training session after almost four months out with a thigh strain was a source of celebration for the former England man.

"Hallelujah!!! Trained today for the first time and all felt great. Onwards and upwards," he wrote on Twitter.

United look certain to be without Chris Smalling for the White Hart Lane trip after the defender was taken to hospital on Wednesday night after an horrendous clash of heads with Klaas Jan Huntelaar as the Dutchman scored in Holland's 3-2 win over England at Wembley.

It is anticipated Wayne Rooney will return from a throat infection, though, which should bolster United's attack in what could turn out to be a significant game in the title race given the Red Devils have not lost in the Premier League to Spurs since May 2001.

And Rooney is another who buys into the theory that experience could ultimately prove decisive.

"When I was a young lad and first at the club, we might have been losing a game and I'd have been saying 'just put the ball into the box' and panicking a bit about losing," he said.

"Now I'm older and more experienced you know to just keep playing your game as there's always a chance you will get an opportunity to score.

"That comes from playing so many games and the experience you pick up along the way."

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't the whiskey soaked **** moan about it affecting them earlier in the season.

It's all mind games but as Bobby isn't affected by Slur Alex the players are trying the game. World Cup winner David Silva has no experience, neither does World Cup finalist Nigel De Jong, Champions League Winner Yaya Toure, England international Gareth Barry, captain of Belgium Vincent Kompany etc etc whereas Samalling, Jones, Fabio etc do......YCMIU

I was actually a little aprehensive for the run in but this constant stream of bullshit is putting my mind at ease. They're really letting themselves down as a football club and the more we don't reply, the stronger we look. Typifies the two clubs.

let them spiel what they want, including draws the close game count is 13 for them and 12 for us....

west brom 1-2 them bolton 2-3 city
stoke 1-1 fulham 2-2
liverpool 1-1 qpr 2-3
everton 0 -1 liverpool 1-1
them 1-0 sunderland chelsea 2-1
swansea 0-1 them city 1-0 arsenal
them 1-1 newcastle west br 0-0 city
villa 0-1 them sunderl 1-0 city
them 2-3 blackburn wigan 0-1
arsenal 1-2 them city 3-2 spurs
chelsea 3-3 everton 1-0 city
liverpool 1-2 villa 0-1
norwich 1-2

so looking at this its both teams away form which is either very fortunate (them ) or extremely unlucky ( us ).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.