constant BS from trafford(merged)

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford(merged)

Hearing every current and ex Rag being wheeled out to comment on us always makes me think of this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Y7brwz6fA[/youtube]

Re: Schmeichel: City will bottle it

Blue Hefner said:
PETER SCHMEICHEL reckons Manchester City will lose their bottle in the title race and finish second best to bitter rivals Manchester United.

The Blues head into this weekend’s games holding a two-point lead over United at the top of the table.

Roberto Mancini’s men show no signs of slowing down after winning their last five games in all competitions. But United legend Schmeichel, who turned out for both clubs in a glittering Premier League career, fears Mancini’s men will lose their nerve and allow United to land a record 20th league crown.

Schmeichel, who won five league titles with United, said: “I think City have done exceptionally well, but I think they are scrapping a bit at the moment. There have been a few 1-0s, a few close calls. It’s a sign that the season is coming to a close.

How about the 2-1 you scraped last week at Norwich in the last 90 minutes does that not count Rudolf. Or the 2 dodgey penalties that you had to get a 3-3 at Chelsea, perhaps the 2-1 you scraped at the Emirates has slipped your mind.

Seriously I actually thought that this guy had a brain cell having played for us and heard his commentating. But what an absolute tit he is contradicting himself in such a pathetic way.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Another one for the dressing room wall.
Must be getting pretty full now.

This.

I hope the scum keep it coming...pure gold this motivation.

BezzMCFC said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It makes me laugh.

The only rise it gets is from other blues.

I can just see Aguero, Silva and Yaya lying awake at night worrying what messrs Macari, Blackmore, Schmeichel, Robson, et al have to say.

More pertinent, perhaps, are the United players who feel the need to talk us down.

Rooney, aside, because he's just a gobshite, it is Jones, Smalling and Young insisting we don't have the experience.

They are trying to convince themselves more than anything else.

You break belief by breaking hearts. That means winning each and every time.

...Until we hear the inevitable cry, 'what an amazing job we have done keeping it going right to the end, against a team that has spent £10bn and not had an injury or suspension to speak of.'

What experience do they have?

My whole point!

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
All we need now is a medium with a message from Matt Busby, can't be anyone else left to have an opinion from the swamp surely.

Even Matt's ''Busby babes'' can't stop this city!!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 pm --<br /><br />
Fallingbostel Blue said:
All we need now is a medium with a message from Matt Busby, can't be anyone else left to have an opinion from the swamp surely.

Even Matt's ''Busby babes'' can't stop this city!!

we win all our games then we win it by 5 points!!!!!!
there wishing and hopeing that we drop points!!!!!!
we'v got them on the run boys and there bricking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every fucking day theres someone from the swamp saying somert......its laughable,the crown is slipping to their noisy neighbours and they are desperate for it not to happen...its like anyone apart from City kind of thing

Wankers the lot of em

It's getting rather tedious and repetative now. As Mancini said, if we win the next 13 games then we win the league and there's nothing all those swamp dwellers can do about it now.

The only problem I foresee is they only have to play Tottenham this weekend and then come to the Etihad. We've got Chelsea, Arsenal and a tough defensive Stoke fixture thrown in aswell.

It's going to go down to the wire and the further we go ahead in terms of points the further the pressure will be on them. It's imperative that Tottenham get a positive result tomorrow against them for the future of our title challenge in my opinion.

I think they all have a point, it's all about experience of winning the Prem....with that in mind we must drop Kompany for Kolo, Aguero for Tevez and Yaya for Hargreaves.....experience??? I'll have the talent any time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.