Contact Robinho

He obviously doesn't know what he wants at the moment but he does know what he doesn't want and sadly, that's City. They say a change is as good as a rest, so let him go and get his fuckin' noggin sorted out. Maybe one day we'll get the Robinho we deserve as a club and as fans, until then he's just too much of a liability from all angles; press sniping, poor performances, dividing the dressing room, distracting staff etc. The ride is not worth the fall at the minute.

mammutly said:
I reckon it's in the balance at the minute.

Send him a message. It could just make a difference, Make him stay!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/contact_robinho.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/contact_robinho.asp</a>

I wouldn't have posted that if I were you. Only fuel for the fire for those who won't be happy til he's gone.

Hes the last one of the 3 bad pennies in the pile.. ( Jo, Elano and him ) and maybe thats a good thing he`s off.. the squad will be a happier place me thinks..... adios Robbie

lol i was just about to post this topic myself :)
Have written an e-mail to him, but trying to improvise a different method..
Well my m8 lives next to adebayor (seriously i have been to my mates house) and have asked him tosee if ade can helpsend my message but firstly my friend is shy (i am only a teenager) and hasn't spoken to him b4, secondly he is a rag, and thirdly i don't think it is right to bother himwith the togo circumstances.

Maybe we should gather outside the training ground tomorrow evening and sing "we've got robinho", if he goes then it will be in sad conditions and we will give him a fitting 'goodbye' for his amazing services last season, if he stays then it will motivate him and he will feel more confident that the fans are behind him.

Can you think of other ideas?

simmo62 said:
Hes the last one of the 3 bad pennies in the pile.. ( Jo, Elano and him ) and maybe thats a good thing he`s off.. the squad will be a happier place me thinks..... adios Robbie
go on then, why do you think he is a bad penny? do you spend your life stalking him. a world class player will always be surrounded in speculation, and shit has just piled up in this situation because c*nts who want him out obviously knock his confidence... as long as he is in blue i will back him up.

2bh i dont see why the fans need to prove themselves worthy of him anymore, we support him every game he plays, sing his name, and he should know that by now. This has got nothing to do with us and if he wants to rip up that interview before christmas to the bbc about wanting to stay, fine, but he doesn't get a second chance.

If he was playing well enough and impressing Mancini he'd be in the team, so his reason doesn't stack up.

I want him to be the biggest blue success ever but to do that he needs to knuckle down, keep his fucking mouth shut and start delivering, it's his job, if he wants to go, fine, but close the door on the way out and dont open it, cos if he was committed to us and wanted to be here and repay our faith, this story would never have originated.

Just sent him a message, translated to Brazillian, its a 1 in a million chance he'll read it but you never no, and i really want him to stay

DonnyCityLove said:
Just sent him a message, translated to Brazillian, its a 1 in a million chance he'll read it but you never no, and i really want him to stay
do you mean portugese or mayan? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.