Contact Robinho

I hoped he would find the form of last season. Maybe he would with time. Unfortunately he seems unable to keep his mouth shut and that has swung it for me after supporting him wholeheartedly in the past. Lets move on and get shut. I am sick of seeing his stupid smiling face on the OS and a few days later hearing the latest quotes from some Brazilian paper or radio station. I think he believes his own hype, that he could be the worlds greatest footballer, when in truth he is struggling to be the best footballer on mcfc's bench.

Freestyler said:
mammutly said:
The least you can do if you don't think it right to support a current player is to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, you might aswell be a fucking rag.

truth?...

supporTed robinho for months and months, i made a post on here a month ago saying back him, get behind him, ALWAYS stuck up for him, tried to get the positives out of him,

NOW i've had enough, sick of backing him up for his heartless performances and awful shoddy pathetic attitude he has, he's had his time, he doesn't wanna know, get fucking rid.

So you backed him for all of a MONTH !!

The fact is that he had a good first season last season bit in and out but showed his true quality in most home games.

This season he has been injured and is only just coming back. Yes he was disappointing against Spurs and Everton but then so was Tevez early season.

He's only played 6 games this season FFS

Yet again all I hear is the media slagging him off and they loved to highlight the odd bad performance away from home.

I fear many of you are turning your back on a world class player, and this is the time we should be urging him to give it another 6 months and back him to the hilt.

The fact is that He has his best years ahead of him at only 26 and we will be a MUCH weaker squad without him so it makes no sense to let him go.

It disappointed me massively on Sunday to hear more fans chanting for f*ckin Benjani than Robinho !! Some of our fans are jokers and couldn't see class if it smacked them in the face with CLASS written in big letters.

At the moment fans have written off Adebayor, now Robinho and Tevez is flavour of the month but was being compared to Paul Dickov 3 months ago. Yes I love Bellamy but we all know he only has a couple of seasons left in him.

Getting rid of Robinho would be a huge mistake - he needs to be loved and we will see the best from him.

Some fans need a f*cking reality check and actually think through the ridiculousness of what they are saying,

mammutly said:
Freestyler said:
truth?...

supporTed robinho for months and months, i made a post on here a month ago saying back him, get behind him, ALWAYS stuck up for him, tried to get the positives out of him,

NOW i've had enough, sick of backing him up for his heartless performances and awful shoddy pathetic attitude he has, he's had his time, he doesn't wanna know, get fucking rid.

No problem with your opinion, though I don't agree with it.

But why any blue would want to go out of their way to tell one of our players he is shit, useless, crap etc. etc. is just beyond me.

IMO

Blue Mooner said:
Freestyler said:
truth?...

The fact is that he had a good first season last season bit in and out but showed his true quality in most home games.

This season he has been injured and is only just coming back. Yes he was disappointing against Spurs and Everton but then so was Tevez early season.

Yet again all I hear is the media slagging him off and they loved to highlight the odd bad performance away from home.

I fear many of you are turning your back on a world class player, and this is the time we should be urging him to give it another 6 months and back him to the hilt.

The fact is that He has his best years ahead of him at only 26 and we will be a MUCH weaker squad without him so it makes no sense to let him go.

It disappointed me massively on Sunday to hear more fans chanting for f*ckin Benjani than Robinho !! Some of our fans are jokers and couldn't see class if it smacked them in the face with CLASS written in big letters.

At the moment fans have written off Adebayor, now Robinho and Tevez is flavour of the month but was being compared to Paul Dickov 3 months ago. Yes I love Bellamy but we all know he only has a couple of seasons left in him.

Getting rid of Robinho would be a huge mistake - he needs to be loved and we will see the best from him.

Some fans need a f*cking reality check and actually think through the ridiculousness of what they are saying,

months and months as in like up to about november 09 i meant, from then i've seen the real robinho for what he is.

Blue Mooner said:
Freestyler said:
truth?...

If he doesnt want to be here it makes no difference. Why can he not keep his sparkling, bejewelled trap shut.

80s Shorts said:
Blue Mooner said:

If he doesnt want to be here it makes no difference. Why can he not keep his sparkling, bejewelled trap shut.

Don't give a monkey's if he does the business on the pitch. The fact is he doesn't love the club like we do but in time and with success and by being loved by the fans he will do !

All players want to be adored and I think Robinho has a flaw in his character but he will learn but that doesn't mean we should write him off.

I truly believe the guy has the class to be a legend - at the moment he's lacking confidence and doesn't feel wanted. We 'the fans' should make him feel wanted and then we will see the best of him and all this 'talk' will be long forgotten.

I quite like the OPs idea of sending an email if you want to encourage him, but it's not going to make the slightest bit of difference. He's made his mind up to go. Mancini has told him that he is more than welcome to stay and fight for his place, but he quite rightly will have to earn it by working hard and delivering the goods. That Robinho has chosen to move following this shows his character. He is taking the easy option by going back to his comfort zone, where he will not be overly tested and will be showered with praise.

If he can't work out for himself that less talented players are in the team ahead of him because of their attitude then he is either a moron or doesn't have the stomach for fighting for his place. I dearly hoped that he would become a huge success with us. He has a wonderful platform upon which to perform here, but it is his own fragilities which are preventing him from doing so, which is a great shame. I suspect that he has a bunch of yes men looking after him and he is living in some kind of reality free bubble.

Decided not to in the end....checked out the website...it's all about Robby the Brazil payer... a whole gallery dedicated to playing with Santos .....

NOTHING on City... that says it all

so, .Adios , part -timer, you could have done better... a great technical footballer , but psychologically , a lightweight...

I know who I'd prefer to have on my side in a dark corner of a crucial match ..... Bellers and Tev....

"Dear Robbie, please knuckle down and prove your a contender for the best player in the world. The fans will love you if you try a bit harder and show us what you can really do.
I know you've had a few injury problems lately, but I thought you played quite well on Sunday, and finished your goal really well.
We are the right club for you right now, and would prepare you much better for the World Cup than Santos.
Some of the things you do seem disrepectful to the Club, the fans and management, and remember you did sign that contract."

Piece of piss this management lark.

dom said:
Decided not to in the end....checked out the website...it's all about Robby the Brazil payer... a whole gallery dedicated to playing with Santos .....

NOTHING on City... that says it all

so, .Adios , part -timer, you could have done better... a great technical footballer , but psychologically , a lightweight...

I know who I'd prefer to have on my side in a dark corner of a crucial match ..... Bellers and Tev....

Didn't look very far there is a section dedictated to MCFC.

I'm afraid that judging the guy without a sustained run in the team is premature in my view.

A lack of confidence can easily be mistaken for a lack of effort and I think the guy needs picking up and his confidence rebuilding.

The great player is still there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.