Cook, Marwood - Tevez : who's fault ?

Real Madrid have been sniffing around Tevez since the summer and Kia can sense another payday...................all the rest is just smoke and mirrors

john@staustell said:
BlueDejong said:
. Despite attempts by his representatives to urge him to reconsider his desire to leave City, it is understood that Tévez is keen to move to Spain in an effort to persuade his former partner to relocate to a Spanish-speaking country with the pair’s children.

So where could this mystery move be? If they are to leave Argentina then presumably it wont be to Bolivia, Paraguay or Mexico. El Salvador or Nicaragua perhaps. Phillipinos still speak Spanish in some parts I am told. Equatorial Guinea was also once Spanish, maybe an opportunity there?

Or does this daft journo mean 'persuade her to relocate to Spain'?
Ive got a theory. We all know what criminals Madrid are.
They got shown up by Barca in the el classico.
They NEED players like Tevez. Real and kia are a match made in hell.
He suddenly wants to go to a spanish speaking country. hmm...

Danamy said:
Real Madrid have been sniffing around Tevez since the summer and Kia can sense another payday...................all the rest is just smoke and mirrors

Ok, Come on REAL MARDRID !!

Please get tevez !!

Go away Tevez

Tevez for 40m

BlueDejong said:
You mean Cook's fault ?

Why ?
Saw an earlier report saying the executive Tevez referenced was Garry Cook.

And if I recall correctly, Cook was the one who incorrectly judged Wolfsburg ready to deal with us over Dzeko after the £34m buyout clause expired, thinking we would get a better price. Instead, we kept Ade, gave him a new number, and squandered millions sitting him on the bench. Obviously, we could really use Dzeko right about now. :(

Personally I feel this is nobody's fault but Tevez alone I was reluctant to see the guy stay after yesterdays episode, but I have only just read his quotes today, for me the guy can go he could of left our club a hero in my eyes but has seriously taken the club for granted. I'm very grateful for his goals and his skill but as a person he's gone way down in my estimates. He played our club and made us look like twats and it shows how much the club were protecting Carlos and how much they thought more of him blaming that Kia guy. He moved from the rags because of the lack of games he's playing pretty much every game he can at City but then says relationship problems with people at City and wanted to leave in summer, he's being a little girl I hate his attitude to the club that's invested a lot of money in him.

Thanks Carlos for your goals and talent you've blessed us with but as a person I despise you.

No point him staying till the summer having him around throwing hissy fits everytime bobby makes a decision he doesn't agree with. Fuck him off in January and let the club get on with winning football matches.

didactic said:
Dubai Blue said:
Perhaps he should have thought of them before he started shagging a teenage girl.

You mean two or is it three? He cheated many times once when his wife was in hospital giving birth. He needs to blame his dick for his problems.

Tevez is going to Madrid, was watching them play earlier and it was "hinted at" that Benzema has been made aware he can leave in Jan as a new striker is on the way. Who could it be I wonder and how are they so sure? Im 99% sure its Tevez.

JOZE, I bet my bottom fucking dollar, he is the only that could master mind this shit.

i bet they have been in talks,
we need wikileaks on this shit

Cook is an easy target, the press hate him already and there is already plenty of ammunition to suggest he's more than capable of screwing up.

But I can't see what he would have done to make a player want to leave.

Expect the PR battle to be pretty strong putting the clubs side across. Marwood has supporters in the press so it might have been a mistake to include him.

I`m not a betting man, but if I was I would lump money on a combination of Kia Joorafattwat hawking him around to Madrid and Madrid having more than a sniff, Madrid need Tevez or someone like him, the defeat at Barca will have hurt `just a little bit`and they`ll looking to redress this imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.