Cook, Marwood - Tevez : who's fault ?

Why didn't Cook just tell him that we'd sell him next summer if he kept his gob shut?

That's five months away. Tevez gets what he wants, a guaranteed transfer in the summer of 2011. The club gets a chance at the title with no distractions from this. Win-win.

And yet, our club released some statement full of alleged half-truths and got into a war of words with the club captain. Why? I just want to know why we couldn't have reached an agreement and kept this quiet.

NewbBlue said:
Why didn't Cook just tell him that we'd sell him next summer if he kept his gob shut?

That's five months away. Tevez gets what he wants, a guaranteed transfer in the summer of 2011. The club gets a chance at the title with no distractions from this. Win-win.

And yet, our club released some statement full of alleged half-truths and got into a war of words with the club captain. Why? I just want to know why we couldn't have reached an agreement and kept this quiet.

Tevez is potty.

NewbBlue said:

Because Kia will pocket a bonus for getting Tevez to Madrid and Madrid don't want to wait.

NewbBlue said:

Probably did tell him that, but Real need a striker NOW. This is just an attempt to force a move and remember he can play Champions League football. What other world class striker could they go for thats not cup tied? He is not going home he is going to Madrid.

Madrid have kaka and Hugurine (spelling) out for long spells so they need someone up front

hertsblue said:
Madrid have kaka and Hugurine (spelling) out for long spells so they need someone up front

And they have told Benzema he can go, heard it earlier tonight. He doesnt cut it for what they want and suprise, suprise Tevez wants to leave.

The Media, the agent, the player!!! take your pick, we move on, considering what has been achieved over the last 2 years or so the train has left the station.

Anybody wanting to jump off, do one, thankfully, hopefully, the management is strong and will not let this issue affect the direction we are moving in.

Unfortuneatly because it is our City the press will run & run with this until a conclusion.

Bluedejong, hope you are right and Real Madrid come in for hime at 35mill plus.

We all must be behind the club regarding this issue, otherwise carnage will follow from all quarters.

Forza Mancini

CTID

prima

Dyed Petya said:
NewbBlue said:

Because Kia will pocket a bonus for getting Tevez to Madrid and Madrid don't want to wait.

If this could be found to be true, I'd go nuclear on Real Madrid. Sell Tevez to Barca at a reduced price just to deal a death blow to Real's trophy chances. Pay no agent's fees in retaliation on Kia. If he doesn't like no agent's fees, then we can see to it that Tevez never kicks a ball in a professional game until after his 30th birthday or ever again.

They need to know not to fuck with our club or Sheikh Mansour. If they do, we should deal harsh retaliating blows.

So Real Madrid want a striker Now! I'd tell Tevez whinge and moan as much as you want you are going nowhere till the summer and our reserve need a striker so get back here or we are going to fine you every week you stay away.

unexpected item said:
I can't see Tevez having much day to day contact with Cook and Marwood, and as the club seem to have bent over backwards top accommodate his wishes, I can't see what Tevez's problem with them is. However, I think the root of this is that after our execs banned Kia Joorabchian, who planned revenge and went for the nuclear option, and told Tevez to put the transfer request in.

Exactly, what possible contact can he have with the two of them other than to ask for more money which is a non starter on two counts

1. he has Joorabchian to do that for him
2. he cant speak bloody English.

If City only learn one thing from this mess, please please please let that be NO MORE SOUTH AMERICANS...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.