Cook Row

Dont know who your sources are kid, but Kenyon will never be employed at City.

Cook is involved at so many things behind the scenes, that he will be with us for years.

As for Kenyon, did his low profile include him collecting a medal at the champs league final ???

Xavvi said:
stony said:
How do you know ? What's your itk status ? Do you mean you've heard it on here so it's gospel ?

Do you have any conclusive proof or are you just spouting your usual bullshit and rehashing old rumours ?

I know because I have several good sources at several different clubs. Why should I have to prove anything to you? I'm just telling you what I've heard, yeah.

And no, I don't have conclusive proof but again, I don't need it. The word of some people who have got a lot of things right is more than enough for me.

You're a complete tool ... now fook off back to Liverpool

Xavvi said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
And Kenyon is a friend to everyone, fucking classic!

We've been negotiating with him for ages...

Hey, I don't like the cockney Rag twat. He's a smug one at the best of times but at least he keeps a relatively low profile.

Isn't he from Ashton

Tueart1976 said:
Xavvi said:
I know because I have several good sources at several different clubs. Why should I have to prove anything to you? I'm just telling you what I've heard, yeah.

And no, I don't have conclusive proof but again, I don't need it. The word of some people who have got a lot of things right is more than enough for me.

You're a complete tool ... now fook off back to Liverpool

Your a poet Tueart and you didnt even know it!

I am not one for crass generalisations and stereotypes.

However, 90% of the time when you see the following phrase in the press:

a successful businessman who is well respected on Merseyside

it is actually another way of saying something else entirely.

Not that I am suggesting that this applies to this bloke.

However, the behaviour alleged could lead some people to put two and two together and get 36.

Whatever the pluses and minuses of Garry Cook's skills as Chief Exec. may be, I will be amazed if he has called this situation wrongly. As for the sockrobber's chant of "two-nil & we've spent fuck-all", they would do well to remember that until they find something to spend the best they can hope for is to occasionally bang their heads on the glass ceiling of the Sky4, like they have done since Gollum went there.

yea stalybridge area and he does not support united, ?
bluwes said:
Xavvi said:
We've been negotiating with him for ages...

Hey, I don't like the cockney Rag twat. He's a smug one at the best of times but at least he keeps a relatively low profile.

Isn't he from Ashton

Cook does a good job at deflecting attention away from the club and onto him. It doesn't matter who we employ we will always be critised. We're not lovable City anymore we're enemy number one because fans of other clubs don't like it when you take their best players away and as such the media will respond accordingly. Other fans want to hear about how that "classless, Northern, new money club" are something to dislike so the media give it to them. We need to stick together over things like this. The media don't like Cook? To quote the Clash "Fuck 'em!"

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I am not one for crass generalisations and stereotypes.

However, 90% of the time when you see the following phrase in the press:

a successful businessman who is well respected on Merseyside

it is actually another way of saying something else entirely.

Not that I am suggesting that this applies to this bloke.

However, the behaviour alleged could lead some people to put two and two together and get 36.

LOL...

You really don't post enough JMA...that's not to say we don't have enough Grumpy Old Men around here, but still...you are always funny with it.

Maybe I'll start a thread thanking Dr Shinawatra...;- )

NOT impressed if the below is correct as I do not believe that Cook has ANYTHING to apologise to the Everton shit for! He did the right thing kicking the muppet out of COMS but I just hope that the Daily Mail have got it wrong again as we should stand by our decision....

''.......City’s chief executive Garry Cook looks to have escaped an investigation into another unsavoury incident in the Everton game after apologising to a guest in the directors’ box.

After claiming he had been verbally abused by Cook and subsequently told to leave the ground, furious multi-millionaire property magnate and Everton fan George Downing made it clear he would take the matter to City owner Sheik Mansour unless an apology was forthcoming....''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.