"Cool" music

too many variations for any "one" to be cool...

i never listen to the radio or tv so i dont overdose on music.... this year only the xx`s and 2 door cinema club have stood out for me.... but then there not really cool either :)

"sigur ros" are attempting solo work at the moment(touring!)

no heavy music bands are to be seen...solo female artists are far more common of late!

even dizzee sold out. swear the other day i listened to one of his old albums from back in the pure grime days and there was a whole song dedicated to not doing so...artists/bands have to make an instant impression these days and the new fans and impatient record companies only make it harder. you only need to speak to the average person about music to get gauge of what sort of drivel they want- and if bands wanna make a decent buck they have no choice but to ben dover

lostmyhouseski said:
even dizzee sold out. swear the other day i listened to one of his old albums from back in the pure grime days and there was a whole song dedicated to not doing so...artists/bands have to make an instant impression these days and the new fans and impatient record companies only make it harder. you only need to speak to the average person about music to get gauge of what sort of drivel they want- and if bands wanna make a decent buck they have no choice but to ben dover

Dizzee smelt the mahoney.

Pendlulum too.

thecitymassive said:
''DUUBSTEP, eurgh Dubstep. Sounds like a whole bunch of whale noises to mee. DUUUUBSTEP''

On that note, take a gander at my mixes :)
http://www.soundcloud.com/coffeedrop

:)

Because of your mixes, which have played through my speakers for the last 30mins - i am now going out into town.

work's gonna be happy.

i guess you cold have the new scissor sister's single?

'i don't feel like dancing' was a very good song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.