Copenhagen Tales Wanted

bainy said:
Found the cheapest bar in copenhagen - 'The Moose'. Its a student bar, opened at 3pm and closed at 7am!!! 20 Kroner a pint, carlsberg ot tuborg. Bottles of same were 12 Kroner each!!!. met some good copenhagen fans in there both before and after the game. Highly recommended.

Me and my mate went in there before the match, none of the other lads could be bothered after walking round in circles for 15 minutes.
It was the cheapest beer I had while we were there!
There werent many city fans in there when we were in.
There was a FCK fan in there who insisted on buying us some local Schnapps ( it was like turps) fair play to him though.

got to copenhagen on the tuesday got some free beer tokens from the danshostel for the scottish bar which got us pissed. wed me the wife and son went to watch the lads train ending up meeting hughes and he invited us in for is press confrence took us to the pitch to watch the lads train asked the pr girl vicky if my lad could be mascot which they sorted for us then they took us down to the players tunnel to meet the team and get photos before we left the coaching staff gave me a training top and hughes sorted soom transport out to get back to our digs top man he was. day of the game we are sat behind hughes and we managed to get shays gloves,robbies coat he was wearing when he came off and to cap it we got zabbys shirt from the game.nearly had to by a new suitcase for the way home, and the joy on our faces seeing your son walk out with the team made it for us. so a big thank you to hughesy and his staff

noddymcfc1 said:
got to copenhagen on the tuesday got some free beer tokens from the danshostel for the scottish bar which got us pissed. wed me the wife and son went to watch the lads train ending up meeting hughes and he invited us in for is press confrence took us to the pitch to watch the lads train asked the pr girl vicky if my lad could be mascot which they sorted for us then they took us down to the players tunnel to meet the team and get photos before we left the coaching staff gave me a training top and hughes sorted soom transport out to get back to our digs top man he was. day of the game we are sat behind hughes and we managed to get shays gloves,robbies coat he was wearing when he came off and to cap it we got zabbys shirt from the game.nearly had to by a new suitcase for the way home, and the joy on our faces seeing your son walk out with the team made it for us. so a big thank you to hughesy and his staff

Come on Noddy you must have pictures

blue dallas said:
Rammy Blue said:
julio jordio said:
I met what will hopefully be my future wife in the Dubliner pub.
That was by far the highlight of a brilliant trip!

was it the little irish bird who worked there with dark hair?......if it was then it is also my future wife ;)

that barmaid in there was yummy

The barmaid was indeed tasty from the hazy memories i have of her but the little american julio pulled was pretty amazing not got a clue what she was doing with him! Nice girl though stayed in our room on thursday night and came out on the piss all day on friday never putting her hand in her pocket ill let her off though as she managed 2 bring her fit australian mate out later on who i somehow managed 2 take home!

The trip was amazing so many funny stories that keep coming back to me in flashbacks the danes were all brilliant cant wait to go back over for the aalborg game (credit card permitting)

I hope Mrs Blue John is not looking at this
She will not let me go to anymore away games

blue john i have got pictures but i dont know to put them on! took me all my time to write this, my mate is trying to get them in the program and i have just had someone ring me up and saying he was from the offical site saying he was going to put us on there in the next day or 2

noddymcfc1 said:
blue john i have got pictures but i dont know to put them on! took me all my time to write this, my mate is trying to get them in the program and i have just had someone ring me up and saying he was from the offical site saying he was going to put us on there in the next day or 2

I met your little lad over there was talking to him before the game about city in one of the pubs, i was with andy beard. Top little boy you got there, you must be very proud.

Oh, and the bird i met was american, a nanny in copenhagen. I'm already meetin up with her in aalborg and she's gonna come over here and watch the blues! Result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.