Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

Take it but ensure we have a sell on clause if he comes back to europe. I wouldn't put anything past that slimy shite joorabchian.

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

Corinthians are a club with russian mob connections..They got money if they need it I guess.

LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2013634/Manchester-City-receive-37m-Carlos-Tevez-bid-Corinthians.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

when i was reading that i thought.. fuck when did we announce the new 68k stadium to be ready 2013. had to re-read it

whats the bet its not kia putting it up..so he can get a better pay day.. Hope city have it in writing Tevez trasfer request---

Good opening to bidding. Raise it to £40m+ and he's yours.

If true then the club should take it imo. It's a bit short of what most think is his market value but it is a profit and it gets his massive wage off the clubs books so I for one would snap their hands off.

TonyM said:
£35m + Sell on Clasue + first dibs on a couple of decent prospects?

this plus we dont subsides his wages.

if he so desperately wants to be near his children. that i dont doubt, he shouldnt expect us to pay the short fall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.