Cornwall

Yes just checked. Thanks for the heads up
Current pricing around £120 return and that's with a 15k bag so very good value indeed

Polperro is nice while you’re in Mevagissy. Loads of pubs and restaurants. No traffic. About an hour away.

Take the ferry to Rock whilst in Padstow if the weather is good and walk to a fabulous beach at Polzeath. Not much else there though.

I was surprised at the distance between south and north Cornwall.

Have you a reason for visiting Bristol? Consider Castle Combe. It’s lovely.

Polperro is nice while you’re in Mevagissy. Loads of pubs and restaurants. No traffic. About an hour away.

Take the ferry to Rock whilst in Padstow if the weather is good and walk to a fabulous beach at Polzeath. Not much else there though.

I was surprised at the distance between south and north Cornwall.

Have you a reason for visiting Bristol? Consider Castle Combe. It’s lovely.
No reason for Bristol only to break up the journey and I’ve never been . Thanks for your recommendations. Will have a look at Castle Combe

I could wax lyrical about Cornwall all day & night.
First went in teens with a mate but when I went 20 years ago when my daughter was one, I just fell in love & have been pretty much every year since.

There are issues there though and those recent programs highlight these.

Rock Stein (Padstein) has made some lovely programs about it recently.

North Coast (St. Agnes) is where I normally gravitate but always spend a day in St. Ives, and when it ‘pings’ it’s one of my favourite places in the U.K.

Breaking the journey up is a good idea.

PM me if you need any other suggestions....

When we drive down there we set off about 7pm and stay in a premier inn just off M5. Takes about 3 hrs to get there, then we carry on the next day to Cornwall.

Falmouth is a good base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.