Cornwall

Are any of Rick Stein restaurants worthy of the hype ? Love my seafood and if the restaurants are good I don’t mind paying the money .

Are any of Rick Stein restaurants worthy of the hype ? Love my seafood and if the restaurants are good I don’t mind paying the money .
Can’t stand the bloke, so I refused to give him any money! You could try Prawn on the Lawn which I can highly recommend. Probably worth booking now though you’d be very lucky to just walk in

Can’t stand the bloke, so I refused to give him any money! You could try Prawn on the Lawn which I can highly recommend. Probably worth booking now though you’d be very lucky to just walk in
Cheers , not thought about booking so early. I will have a look at the restaurant later

Love it down there.

Be careful with your dates as it's the G7 summit in Carbis Bay early June, don't want to run into that traffic around St Ives

Stayed Fowey last year was great, really enjoyed it, would recommend to anyone.

Back to St Agnes this year in June myself, beach restaurants and pubs all in walking distance.

aiming to do a few of these on North Coast this year
Tintagel Castle
Perranporth Beach
Trevenaunce Cove
Crantock Bay
Bedruthan Steps
Port Isaac
Porth Towan Beach
Padstow

Would recommend the below 100%

South Coast

Charlestown - Old World Harbour
Polkerris - Really nice small cove with restaurant, surf shop, pub
Polperro - very quiant fishing village, no cars in the center, reminded me of Clovelly

West Cornwall

Porthcurno - Lovely Beach and the Miniack Theatre, Pedn Vounder beach nearby as well
Kynance Cove - Best beach I've been to in UK, bar none

I would avoid Looe and Newquay

Oh and stop at Gloucester services

Love it down there.

Be careful with your dates as it's the G7 summit in Carbis Bay early June, don't want to run into that traffic around St Ives

Stayed Fowey last year was great, really enjoyed it, would recommend to anyone.

Back to St Agnes this year in June myself, beach restaurants and pubs all in walking distance.

aiming to do a few of these on North Coast this year
Tintagel Castle
Perranporth Beach
Trevenaunce Cove
Crantock Bay
Bedruthan Steps
Port Isaac
Porth Towan Beach
Padstow

Would recommend the below 100%

South Coast

Charlestown - Old World Harbour
Polkerris - Really nice small cove with restaurant, surf shop, pub
Polperro - very quiant fishing village, no cars in the center, reminded me of Clovelly

West Cornwall

Porthcurno - Lovely Beach and the Miniack Theatre, Pedn Vounder beach nearby as well
Kynance Cove - Best beach I've been to in UK, bar none

I would avoid Looe and Newquay

Oh and stop at Gloucester services
Thanks , that’s brilliant .

There has been a lot of programs on sky recently about the Cornish fishermen. An absolute beautiful place in all respects. What a crying shame FlyBe went under as they used Newquay airport. Could have flown down in 45 minutes and hired a car
BBC have had a few programmes on about Cornwall recently n’all.

Simon Reeves has done a series, and so has Rick Stein.

Looks a lovely part of the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.