Cornwall

sky tot

Doesn’t look like my trip to Cadiz & Córdoba will be happening this year , so we’ve decide to go to Cornwall In June ( fingers crossed). We’ve booked 3 nights in Padstow and 3 night in Mevagissey. On route down to Cornwall to are having a day in Bristol . I’m looking for any recommendations for restaurants, walks , pubs , anything . Cheers

A good call breaking the trip in half. Seven hours travelling in one go would do my nut in. Or even do the full journey overnight with a brew stop and no congestion

Doesn’t look like my trip to Cadiz & Córdoba will be happening this year , so we’ve decide to go to Cornwall In June ( fingers crossed). We’ve booked 3 nights in Padstow and 3 night in Mevagissey. On route down to Cornwall to are having a day in Bristol . I’m looking for any recommendations for restaurants, walks , pubs , anything . Cheers

fabulous idea. You will love it. Go to Clovelly for a day. Beautiful.

There has been a lot of programs on sky recently about the Cornish fishermen. An absolute beautiful place in all respects. What a crying shame FlyBe went under as they used Newquay airport. Could have flown down in 45 minutes and hired a car

Loganair now fly that route.

Mevagissey, lovely place. Visit Charlestown for the tall ships, Minack Theatre (stunning), Lizard - too many to mention really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.