Coronation of King Charles 3rd

bluethrunthru

What's everyone's feelings? Mine is one of ambivalence for the event and sadness for the waste of tax payer money in the middle of a cost of living crisis.

Polling shows its the older age group who are going big for this so I should have an interest but can't see it bothering me too much.

Youngsters clearly cannot relate to it at all - could be a defining moment for the Monarchy. Daughter works for a big clothing chain aimed at the younger market and they have been sent bunting etc for the shop and staff area and nobody can be arsed putting any of it up. It won't attract their target customers and at the moment they are busy maximising sales to keep their jobs as the High Street is dying - time spent putting flags up with Chas and Cams on them is time wasted off the sales floor

tumblr_meoasa8VoZ1rcn3vwo1_500.gif

Coronations in pre-dynastic Egypt were better. A running race every year around the Mustabas. If the King gets caught he is deemed to have lost his powers and is killed, whoever catches him becomes king for a year (at least).

Maybe ITV should look into the format?
I'd love to see King Kyle Walker the first shaking his cock at the UK public live on telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.