Coronation Street stars at Maine Road

Think it was at the scoreboard end before north stand was built. Winston had a full size cardboard cut out of Colin Bell in his house. My favourite line was “ whose the pride of piggin Europe? ..... Piggin City “
I thought it was the main stand but I'll bow to your superior knowledge on this one..time is a memory thief on these things. I'm going to have to borrow it again now after talking about it.

And heavy breathin

And smelly Ibbotson.
Remember one episode Winston is standing down the front of the old scoreboard end at the swamp in the days when we used to fill the whole terracing, and a small boy walks up to him and says how much he hates City, and Winston loses the rag (sic) with him and throws him on top of the goal nets.

47a1faa82963de07343d435b0e40d409.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My favourite post on this thread by a mile.

Used to see Shelly (peters ex).
Saw Josh in the que last year, some smart arse asked if he could see, I bet he hadn’t heard that one before.
Not Corrie but see John Stapleton now and again. Also used to see Stuart Hall but haven’t seen him for a long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.