Coronation Street

blumoonrisen

One of the biggest piles of shite on TV, Its nothing like life in Manc and apart from sad old women I can't understand how anyone can watch it, or why it's so popular.
Does anyone actually live on a St in Manchester where most folk spend every dinner time and night in the pub, and have Lancashire accents...?

Being shite also applies to ALL the other soaps and Talent/reality shows.

The worst is eastenders... about 40 homes, but no bugger has a washing machine... And every meal is in Beals cafe..

Re: Coronation St... an Embarrassment to Manchester

I think its people who take it too serious who are the embarrassment.

blumoonrises said:
One of the biggest piles of shite on TV, Its nothing like life in Manc and apart from sad old women I can't understand how anyone can watch it, or why it's so popular.
Does anyone actually live on a St in Manchester where most folk spend every dinner time and night in the pub, and have Lancashire accents...?

i agree. its shit. they can even make a good storyline boring.

some of the interplay between characters is sublime. norris is a comedy god, and a shout has to go for steve mcdonalds drunken antics whilst he was trying to make his wife jealous.

better than that other show shameless by a country mile.

blumoonrises said:

You just said on another thread that you never watch Corrie... Liar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.