Coronation Street

It's an embarrassment full stop. Poor scripts, poor, wooden acting and actors with no ambition to do serious work but rake in the blue rinse dollar. A dire, awful load of pure shite.

crizack said:
cobbled streets! we're not in glossop! an it's got to have one of the highest recorded crime rates for any street in the uk. never seen anyone with city shirts on. it's not an embarassment, because if there is anyone who actually thinks manchester is like this must be thick as pig shit. Gay 'oop north' accents TRYING ever so whoringly desperate to make manchester stand out as a lively 'happening' place, when really, it makes us look like inbred, murdering shit houses who are pissheads with nothing else to do besides complain about the weather....

come to think about it....

So Swinton boy tell me all about Glossops cobbled streets like where are they

blumoonrises said:
One of the biggest piles of shite on TV, Its nothing like life in Manc and apart from sad old women I can't understand how anyone can watch it, or why it's so popular.
Does anyone actually live on a St in Manchester where most folk spend every dinner time and night in the pub, and have Lancashire accents...?

Being shite also applies to ALL the other soaps and Talent/reality shows.

that's my pet hate about Corrie, I don't mind it, but nobody from Manchester sounds like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.