Coronation Street

1_barry_conlon said:
Freestyler said:
Michelle Keegan

end of.

You've obviously not seen her ropey skin underneath the slap. Like grade A sandpaper!

i've seen her wearing little makeup, if hardly any infact she looked just as good without it, shes natural!

she had hardly any makeup on last monday on corrie, she looked amazing.

Freestyler said:
1_barry_conlon said:
You've obviously not seen her ropey skin underneath the slap. Like grade A sandpaper!

i've seen her wearing little makeup, if hardly any infact she looked just as good without it, shes natural!

Trust me on this one mate...it's ropey.

1_barry_conlon said:
Freestyler said:
Michelle Keegan

end of.

you obviously didnt see when her dad died and she had NO makeup on:)

was still fooking sexyyy

on way to granda studios last week ...no makeup on = fit still

article-1259060-08C59ACD000005DC-522_468x365.jpg

aphex said:
some of the interplay between characters is sublime. norris is a comedy god, and a shout has to go for steve mcdonalds drunken antics whilst he was trying to make his wife jealous.

better than that other show shameless by a country mile.

Ha ha... knew you'd say that..!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 pm --<br /><br />
levets said:
blumoonrises said:
One of the biggest piles of shite on TV, Its nothing like life in Manc and apart from sad old women I can't understand how anyone can watch it, or why it's so popular.
Does anyone actually live on a St in Manchester where most folk spend every dinner time and night in the pub, and have Lancashire accents...?

Being shite also applies to ALL the other soaps and Talent/reality shows.

You just said on another thread that you never watch Corrie... Liar!

I don't..! My wife watches the crap and I'm unfortunate enough to hear some bits of it from my kitchen retreat, even the droning theme from it is depressing.
Last time I saw it was when Curly was in it, I can't see it being any diff from then.. same old dross with diff characters.

Its been chugging along for so long, surely folk only watch it out of habit..!

lee-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:

you obviously didnt see when her dad died and she had NO makeup on:)

was still fooking sexyyy

on way to granda studios last week ...no makeup on = fit still

article-1259060-08C59ACD000005DC-522_468x365.jpg
1_barry_conlon said:
Freestyler said:

Trust me on this one mate...it's ropey.

check that then! :)

she looks better without imo,

I love her.

cobbled streets! we're not in glossop! an it's got to have one of the highest recorded crime rates for any street in the uk. never seen anyone with city shirts on. it's not an embarassment, because if there is anyone who actually thinks manchester is like this must be thick as pig shit. Gay 'oop north' accents TRYING ever so whoringly desperate to make manchester stand out as a lively 'happening' place, when really, it makes us look like inbred, murdering shit houses who are pissheads with nothing else to do besides complain about the weather....

come to think about it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.