Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These vaccinations, will we need to vaccinate every year now? And will we need to vaccinate with a double dose every year if so?
I read they are trying to work out putting it in with the flu vaccine , be awesome if they could do that

No need to teach kids science from a book when real life science has been mind blowing this last year

Send him an email and read the above post , it is needed in london
I don't get involved in politics but anyone is free to post my data anywhere they like.

I know to talk to Elise who runs Stockport Council who of course could tell Andy first hand but I do not want to go the route of making political arguments here or out there. I prefer neutrality.

Data is impartial and I am sure they see what I see anyway.

I should add that if you are in Greater Manchester today it is even worse.

Pro rata the rise here was more than the rest of the NW average again. As it has been for two weeks now.

North West up 103 to 3077

London down by 629 to 3002.

Every other region down too.

But Greater Manchester cases rose today by 174 - more than that entire NW rise.

One day's numbers are just that. Not a big deal. But the trend is and the gap between London and NW has been narrowing daily for two weeks as I have been reporting here daily.

And the percentage of the NW cases contributed by Greater Manchester is going steadily up as proof:-

12 days ago it was 29.1% Yesterday it had steadily climbed to 34.9%

Today it is 39.4%

These are not small increases now. They are a clear trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.