Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy 4 doors down from us posted on Facebook he had tested positive on Saturday and was self isolating for the next 11 days. Here we are 3 days later and I am resting as I have broken 3 ribs. So whilst I have been sitting I saw him leave his house on 3 occasions. About tea time he landed back and started to unload his shopping out of the back of the car. About an hour later there he was carrying a pizza which he had obviously collected. No wonder this virus is going nowhere when you have nobs like him. Just wondering if anyone would consider reporting them??
In a heartbeat. There's too many wankers like him prolonging the shit for everyone else

There are a lot of recommendations in Sweden, rather than rules, and people follow the recommendations quite well. They have basically stayed the same the whole time as well.

I would point out that there’s a large cultural difference between the Swedes & us lot in the UK.

Its almost like comparing apples with oranges. Most Swedes will generally follow guidance & unlikely to distrust the government.

The joke that social distancing is simply the norm for Swedes isn’t far from the truth whereby apart from the cities it’s far less densely populated than the UK & a high single occupancy rate.

Excuse me. I've seen several fat fuckers in my gym. They do several reps on the vending machines; )

Many years ago I used to go to the gym with a mate who had the same day off. Once a week. Wander in, 5 mins warm up on the bike, 5 mins on cross trainer, 5 mins rowing race against each other. Absolutely knackered after that. Wander out, across the car park, straight into McDonalds for a couple of sausage and egg muffins. I still enjoy the McDonalds part of the exercise 20 years later!

they will never enforce that 10 year jail term infact it stinks of being desperate to make you raise an eybrow, its all bullshit, anyone who ends up in jail will be unlucky to do 10 months

Many years ago I used to go to the gym with a mate who had the same day off. Once a week. Wander in, 5 mins warm up on the bike, 5 mins on cross trainer, 5 mins rowing race against each other. Absolutely knackered after that. Wander out, across the car park, straight into McDonalds for a couple of sausage and egg muffins. I still enjoy the McDonalds part of the exercise 20 years later!
Aye. Keeping weight down is something like 80% diet, 20% exercise. 'You are what you eat', as they say...

I think (hope) this is the correct place to post this: I had the first vaccination today. Because of allergies and other health problems there was a question mark for a little while but I was given the ‘all clear’ last week but I had to be kept longer after the jab. Won’t bore you with the details of how long but suffice it to say that I was scared going for the jab. What an experience. The NHS staff at Hope Hospital (Salford Royal to out of towners!) were absolutely wonderful. They couldn’t do enough to reassure me, they stayed with me and even in the recovery area made sure I was looked after. I can’t thank them and praise them enough.

It’s laughable isn’t it. You can acid attack someone in this country, supply cocaine or murder your granny and get less than that.
why bother cumming out with tripe like that though,no wonder people dont respect the rules because it is laughable, i read somewhere that thousands of these fixed pen notices are outstanding, one good test case in court which will happen at some point and the lot will have to be binned

If Novovax is 60% effective against the SA variant, what isn't it being approved by the MHRA?

Because it hasn't got through regulation yet. First phase 3 results were only announced on 28 January.

From BBC, 29 January

Stan Erck, chief executive of Novavax, said the results from the UK trial were "spectacular" and "as good as we could have hoped", while the efficacy in South Africa was "above people's expectations".
He told the BBC the manufacturing plant in Stockton-on-Tees should be up and running by March or April, with the company hoping to get approval for the vaccine from the MHRA around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.