Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'm fed up with some of the clowns asking stupid questions at the daily briefings so I've submitted one of my own. Says the cabinet office will contact me within 3 days if it's chosen. Probably unlikely but you can only try.

My question was along the lines of "Why don't the government set out a plan of lifting restrictions based on case numbers rather than dates? e.g. lift restriction x when case numbers are below 5000 for 7 consecutive dates."

My daughter says that putting "x" in the question will confuse most people!
Think my question(s) would be firstly why do you allow the MSM airtime to continue to spread falsehoods, secondly why don't you just ban them if they continue in such vain and thirdly why you don't ask them to actuaLly do their research before asking their questions. Finally why would anyone with any intelligence want to book a holiday abroad during a pandemic and then moan when the holiday can't go ahead?

Northern Ireland data:

9 deaths - was 10 last week

8 in hospital, 1 care home

253 cases - was 412 last week

Positivity 14.1% (very low for their testing)

80 care home outbreaks - down from 83 yesterday - was 99 last week and 126 week before

(This is very good evidence of vaccines working too as these have always been a big focus here)

7 day rolling cases total 2377 - down from 2596 - was 3205 last week

Patients 578 - was 671 last week

Ventilated 53 - was 63 last week

494 England hospital deaths by region:

120 Midlands, 86 South East, 81 London, 74 NE & Yorkshire. 60 North West, 40 East, 33 South West

Half the Midlands deaths were in Birmingham and Leicester.

Nowhere was in double figures in the 60 from the NW.
Thanks for all you efforts, much appreciated..can I ask, is that Covid deaths or total deaths ?? As I understand it, any person who gets Covid and dies within 4 weeks from whatever cause, is included in the stats. So if Covid only deaths, the figures may reflect things from 4 weeks ago and are in fact likely to be much better today. Does that make sense ?

I hope you are on piece work rates today :)
:)

Though even when I was working regularly for media, magazines or TV channels I was rarely employed by them. Unless it became a long running show.

Otherwise I have enjoyed the freedom of working where I choose and not being an employee.

So doing this for nowt on here comes natural and I prefer having no agenda to remember to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.