Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK manufacturing facility aswell

Didn't know that. I hadn't thought about it either.

Unlike AZ, J&J have a long history in making vaccines, even if it's just through companies they've bought up. They will therefore have the in-house know-how to do get on with things in-house, and probably a worldwide presence.

I have no idea why Trafford is doing so well. I live here and see people breaking the rules all the time just in my road alone. Perhaps we have rolled out the vaccine quicker than most? I had mine done January 21st and they told me they were doing the 60-65 age range, that seems ahead of a lot of other areas.
I am in the 65 - 69 and did not get it for another 3 weeks so looks like it.

Mind you my nephew had it today and he is 42 with no underlying conditions at all. Whereas his wife who has and is turned 50 is still waiting. Both live in the same house in Manchester.

So goodness knows how these lists work.

I can only guess he is a Blue and she is a red and one or other is considered a health hazard.

I have no idea why Trafford is doing so well. I live here and see people breaking the rules all the time just in my road alone. Perhaps we have rolled out the vaccine quicker than most? I had mine done January 21st and they told me they were doing the 60-65 age range, that seems ahead of a lot of other areas.
Bury are on that age range as well, my wife received her text today and is going tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.