Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bury 206 at 12, Bolton 206 at 13, Tameside 185 at 23 and Stockport 182 at 26 are all in the top 30 most infected boroughs in England via Pop Score. The red watch table the government keeps.

This is based (as usual) on 5 or 6 day old data and those numbers are all well down since - to 178, 183, 166 and 160 respectively as of today. All would be lower down the list a bit by now but certainly in the top 70 or so still.

Rochdale at 43, Salford at 50, Manchester at 52, Wigan at 53, Oldham at 69.

Trafford (best in GM) is at 94.

This is the first time I ever recall all ten GM boroughs being in the top 100 of the 300 or so England boroughs.

Preston in 10th is the only NW borough ahead of all GM boroughs. And only just.

Last edited:
The gov announced the new variant today. Facing where i live in bristol, a large disused office building with lot's of parking. About a week ago around 20 mobile testing unit vans arrived, been no activity just been parked up.

Since todays announcement the same vans are on the local newspaper website, saying surge testing will begin in some areas about 15 mins from here. This tells me that the gov knew about these variants at least a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.