Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested positive tonight and I have had the first jab! Gutted. Not felt well all day and worried as suffer badly from asthma. Fucking hell - shite couple of days.
Bugger.
Hopefully, the 1st jab was long enough ago to make serious illness no longer a possibility
Look after yourself and get well soon.

Just tested positive tonight and I have had the first jab! Gutted. Not felt well all day and worried as suffer badly from asthma. Fucking hell - shite couple of days.

sorry to hear that . Agree with others on here the vaccines should protect you from serious illness. plenty of fluids and vitamin d from the sun.

At what point do you feel comfortable going into a bar and not socially distancing?
For me, I know it could well be open to us on June 17th, however I think in reality, all adults will be offered a jab by end of July. It takes a few weeks for that jab to be effective against serious illness and second jab (12 weeks later) is needed to be "Fully" vaccinated. So worst case scenario, I have the jab 31st July, I won't potentially get second jab till end of October. I think my mindset is stay safe to not get infected and hope I can get away for a holiday during August with the family, and November, December - start to finally enjoy life again :)

At what point do you feel comfortable going into a bar and not socially distancing?
For me, I know it could well be open to us on June 17th, however I think in reality, all adults will be offered a jab by end of July. It takes a few weeks for that jab to be effective against serious illness and second jab (12 weeks later) is needed to be "Fully" vaccinated. So worst case scenario, I have the jab 31st July, I won't potentially get second jab till end of October. I think my mindset is stay safe to not get infected and hope I can get away for a holiday during August with the family, and November, December - start to finally enjoy life again :)
”November, December - enjoy life”....we will be back in lockdown by then, lol.

Hope it doesn't hit hard and your over it quickly.

How long ago did you have the Jab?

pub garden last weekend it was like it had never existed- absolutely ramsacked and zero distancing. I think for most - it’s quickly forgotten.

pub garden last weekend it was like it had never existed- absolutely ramsacked and zero distancing. I think for most - it’s quickly forgotten.
Presumably it's different in Kent, mate, as the pubs here in Sheffield (been in 20 so far) have been models of good sense; queues, Track and Trace, sanitiser, App ordering, tables safely apart. Can't speak for Primark....

”November, December - enjoy life”....we will be back in lockdown by then, lol.
The reason we're in lockdown is solely due to the NHS being overwhelmed. Hospitalisations won't be anywhere near what they were. Variants will be tackled with boosters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.