Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pub garden last weekend it was like it had never existed- absolutely ramsacked and zero distancing. I think for most - it’s quickly forgotten.
The key hopefully is it's outside only. After the next step (May 17th), as that's the indoor stuff (two households can mix). Jab ramp up should well and truly underway by then too.

Presumably it's different in Kent, mate, as the pubs here in Sheffield (been in 20 so far) have been models of good sense; queues, Track and Trace, sanitiser, App ordering, tables safely apart. Can't speak for Primark....

I went to a pub beforehand outside garden, all on app and everything sensible as above.

the next pub was just mayhem. But was a sunday league squad who all knew each other so that played a part.

My wife
an HCA went back to her normal role this morning
in outpatients
she has just completed 13 months in the thick of it
on ITU and CCU
she accepted the challenge and did her duty
I'm so proud of her
her religion (budhism ) and her commitment got her through it, she humbles me
like i say
Proud of her in the extreme.

Busy this morning wasn't it. Much busier than when I had the first. Was still in and through in 40 minutes though. They must be doing serious numbers there now.
Yeah. It was packed, took well over an hour this time (some traffic delays apparently) but by the time we came out all the queues outside had gone!

I went to a pub beforehand outside garden, all on app and everything sensible as above.

the next pub was just mayhem. But was a sunday league squad who all knew each other so that played a part.
Fair enough, I'm sure there are pubs where the regulations are being stretched, potentially delaying the next stage of re-opening.

Here's one yesterday where a bloke is standing up while drinking, in clear contravention of the rules.

1618919741586.png

15 hours after getting positive test, I am lay in bed and literally can’t move I am aching so much. Strange this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.