Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this doesn't cause more of a cultural divide in these places if they have to resort to a local lockdown.

I'm not sure how else it can be improved.
I intimated this would be the case the other day when I was saying how can they justify any further restrictions, it’ll be hard to get people to comply.

If we end up going into another local lockdown and have to have this whole cycle all over again - now we've got vaccines - my mental health won't be able to cope.

I'm at the end of my tether now and was feeling good until all this latest uncertainty took off.

If we end up going into another local lockdown and have to have this whole cycle all over again - now we've got vaccines - my mental health won't be able to cope.

I'm at the end of my tether now and was feeling good until all this latest uncertainty took off.

there have to be high level discussions that adherence (or lack of) to another lockdown may well render them a bit useless.

there have to be high level discussions that adherence (or lack of) to another lockdown may well render them a bit useless.
I know what you mean, but we can’t go in a pub or shop if they’re shut. Some elements of lockdown we have no choice but to comply with. Unfortunately.

Hoping this doesn't cause more of a cultural divide in these places if they have to resort to a local lockdown.

I'm not sure how else it can be improved.
Education might be a start and enforcement of isolation would also help. We have had families on our street who all throughout the past 12 months have had people in and out of their houses, not giving a fuck. Next door overweight mother taken into hospital with it around February time, spent two days in ICU and a further three on the ward before coming home. Week or so later son had his girlfriend over to stay and she was out and about with not a care in the world. They would probably only start caring when someone dies. Not a lot we can do when people are so blatantly selfish.

England Hospital Deaths:

8 with 2 from NW - 1 each from Bolton and Salford. (First Bolton death I have seen recorded since cases rise)

Other regions 5 deaths from NE & Yorkshire (4 from Bradford)

The other 1 was from London

All the other regions on 0.

Last week it was 11 with 1 NW -wk before 7 with 2 NW* and wk before 26 with 4. (* Bank Holiday so this was effectively Sunday data)

Also note only 5 of these 8 were actually in May.

The other 3 were from about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.