Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish. If you want this then I hear North Korea is lovely this time of year
perhaps you prefer living with these restrictions. Im pretty sure 99% of people dont and i am pretty sure the majority of those want firm action taken against those that dont give a dam. Im also pretty sure people with your views are in the minority on this one.

Good luck with that
it wont happen clearly as this country is run by manby pamby liberal do gooders who are unable to see the bigger picture. So im pretty sure we will all have to suffer longer for the actions of a minority. Happy days not!

You dont want a vaccine no problem. Just make sure you have sufficiant funds to cover your care when you come knocking at the hospital door expecting to be looked after when you catch it after you turned down the chance of a vaccine. I think take up would improve significantly if we adopted that stance.

it wont happen clearly as this country is run by manby pamby liberal do gooders who are unable to see the bigger picture. So im pretty sure we will all have to suffer longer for the actions of a minority. Happy days not!

You dont want a vaccine no problem. Just make sure you have sufficiant funds to cover your care when you come knocking at the hospital door expecting to be looked after when you catch it after you turned down the chance of a vaccine. I think take up would improve significantly if we adopted that stance.
At this stage in the lockdown what ‘rules’ do you want the army to enforce?

To be honest im sick of people not following the rules. We need local lockdowns with education and monitoring, if that doesnt work, then real heavy street policing and if that doesnt work send in the army to patrol. I dont really care less about peoples sensitivities at this stage and neither should the government, the Government surely has a duty to act in the best interests of the wider population. Not pussy foot arround with people who ignore the rules to the detriment of the rest of us. This affects us all, all 66million of us, and I think its fair to say weve all had enough.
Jesus!

perhaps you prefer living with these restrictions. Im pretty sure 99% of people dont and i am pretty sure the majority of those want firm action taken against those that dont give a dam. Im also pretty sure people with your views are in the minority on this one.
Like it or not this virus will become endemic, it is NOT going away permanently, therefore we have to learn to live with it. Lockdowns are only effective to a point and many many people have had enough now, meanwhile many other diseases are killing people partly due to little to no face to face consultations with doctors etc, video calls can only go so far.

I've worked through the pandemic as a key worker and life has been relatively normal, had to wear PPE etc but this is very different to those people that have been forced to isolate or work from home the entire time. I believe that paranoia is a distinct possibility for some of those people and some are afraid to return to some form of normality and would therefore like lockdowns to carry on until the impossible is achieved - a covid free world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.